Photo Contest!! Let's see 'em

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
This contest is closed:
attachmentphpattachmentid3914d1440645569-1.jpg

Congrats to HUNT2EAT. Your pic received the most thumbs up. Enjoy your new, hand painted, lures!

Thanks again, DirtyMike

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to DirtyMike for making 3 custom cranks for giveaway.

To enter, simply post photos in thIs theead. All pics qualify. The pic to gain the most "thumbs ups" will receive the prize. Contest will run through September 30.

IMG_0321.jpg
IMG_0322.jpg
IMG_0323.jpg

Last edited:

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
One was supposed to be weekend wife but my pink paint is acting goofy. That and I do my best work half sauced.

Haha "weekend wife" it's awesome you named a crank pattern that. Makes me chuckle every time. Thanks wefest!

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is there a way to link 'bucket photos to the albums here? Downloading individually sucks ass.

IMG_9200_zpsxiwgodvh-1.jpg

IMG_9218_zpsclmz1km3-1.jpg

IMG_9180_zpsfrz5isqj-1.jpg

Last edited:

Tikka280ai

Founding Member
Founding Member
somebody should start a thread where all contest pics are in one place for easy voting and score keeping

dukgnfsn

Founding Member
Founding Member
eagle lake 027.jpgThis picture is not about the length of the fish or size of killed animal, but to the view of something a city dweller will never know or understand. Whether the hunt or fish is successful in the kill or catch in the end is not as fullfilling as the time enjoyed with whomever your choice is outdoors with family or friends for bonding and or clensing of the soul. Let us enjoy the situation at hand for what it is at that time and not take our time outdoors for granted. Enjoy the moment for what it is.
dukgnfsn

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Is there a way to link 'bucket photos to the albums here? Downloading individually sucks ass.

When adding pics to your albums, click "upload photos" then "add files" as usual. When you click 'add files' there is an option at the top of that mini popup to add pics from other websites.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Ok. You folks win. I restructured the original post. Put your pics in this thread.

Thanks.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 184
  • This month: 132
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 100
  • This month: 94
  • This month: 90
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 71