Plans for the 4th

Downrigger

Founding Member
Founding Member
MN Bound. Golf, pitcher of Old Fashions, take my nephew fishing, did I mention the pitcher of Old Fashions.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
We were going to see my cousins from all over the country down at the lakes and celebrate their grandmothers 100th birthday and the 4th of July, but she passed away suddenly two weeks ago, so now we are attending a funeral and the 4th of July celebration will be understandably diminished. Going to work on the deer hunting land and talk elk hunting as well. Be Safe Folks!!!!!

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
Niece is getting married this weekend in DL (Detroit Lakes) :mad:…after that drive as fast as I can in a westerly direction back to the wide open prairie and spend some quality time with food, fire and fishing

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Family reunion at Medora. Little horseback riding. I mean, I'm riding horse a little bit - not riding little horses a bit.

Parade. Musical. Pitchfork fondue..

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Family reunion at Medora. Little horseback riding. I mean, I'm riding horse a little bit - not riding little horses a bit.

Parade. Musical. Pitchfork fondue..

My eastern family members come out once a year, and we venture over to beautiful Medora for the same thing. Love them fondue steaks.

I will be sitting at McKenzie bay campground with my youngins, mrs johnr, and 100 of my closest friends, for 5 days of fishing, tubing, beer drinking, and hopefully maritals.

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
My eastern family members come out once a year, and we venture over to beautiful Medora for the same thing. Love them fondue steaks.

I will be sitting at McKenzie bay campground with my youngins, mrs johnr, and 100 of my closest friends, for 5 days of fishing, tubing, beer drinking, and hopefully maritals.

100 of your closest friends? Dude, that's not enough beer!

Downrigger

Founding Member
Founding Member
I call BS. No way Johnr has 100 friends! That's like saying riverfisher boat just started leaking.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Just waiting for an invite somewhere, and not holding my breath.

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
Niece is getting married this weekend in DL (Detroit Lakes) :mad:…after that drive as fast as I can in a westerly direction back to the wide open prairie and spend some quality time with food, fire and fishing

Construction on 10 in two spots. Gonna be gross this weekend. I'd try traveling stupid early if I were you.

Whisky

Founding Member
Founding Member

Had a cousin get married in the cites over the Fourth one year. It was supposed to be a big family deal. I used work as an excuse to get out of it, then went to the lake where my family was usually at and enjoyed the place mostly to my self.....I'm going to hell. But so are the people who have weddings over July 4th weekend.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sitting at Fort Stevenson as I type this. Will be her till Wednesday am.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55