Political Correctness Relief

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
There is a free on-line tv/movie app called Tubi. They recently added “The Man Show” from 1999. It’s kinda hard to listen to Kimmel, but it is amazing what they could get away with 23 short years ago.

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
back then we knew it was comedy or were they sublimely making us racist?

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I miss the 90s and first decade of the 2000s, comedy was at it infancy when it came to television. In living color, mad Tv, even SNL was good. Lots of good liberal media entertainment back then majority of those skits would never be made today. I actually liked Adam better on the Man Show

- - - Updated - - -

Ps thanks for the heads up captn

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
I miss the 90s and first decade of the 2000s, comedy was at it infancy when it came to television. In living color, mad Tv, even SNL was good. Lots of good liberal media entertainment back then majority of those skits would never be made today. I actually liked Adam better on the Man Show

- - - Updated - - -

Ps thanks for the heads up captn

I too miss when comedy was in it’s infancy in the 90s. You know when carol burnett, johnny carson, the dean martin roasts were going on…ahhh yes the good ol 90s when comedy was new(eyeroll)

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Political correctness is telling them all to go f--k themself. LB

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I too miss when comedy was in it’s infancy in the 90s. You know when carol burnett, johnny carson, the dean martin roasts were going on…ahhh yes the good ol 90s when comedy was new(eyeroll)

wms3gZMFoFIA.jpeg

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Sanford and son was another goodie the pc crowd nixed....

RPNLPS

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Politics are in no way correct. It should read political idiocy. Only thought that comes to my mind Sam Kinnison, George Carlin, Eddy Murphy, Adam Sandler, Will Ferrell. And Ozzy Osborne is more politically correct than these idiots running the world.
Only one thing you have to know to understand why we are where we are today. There is tax on toilet paper so we have been paying taxes to take a shit for years water bill to flush it down the tube and a 5 gallon bucket of vasaline won’t be much relief for them ramming it to all of us.
So as it is it trickles down her leg until it finally reaches the floor. To put into laments terms politics should be wiped on the drapes before we hit the floor. Seems every country is ready to blow there load these days. IDIOTS I SAY IDIOTS!!!
JMO as is everyone entitled to there own!
All in fun

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 255
  • This month: 216
  • This month: 112
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 100
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 72