Political side bar thingy

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Great addition, I can spout off and rub people the wrong way without having to search for the political topics. Thanks V for putting a little 3 topic section on the front page.

Hope you purist, nothing but fishing, guys are able to still enjoy the site now that it is there. I find it a perfect blend of recent activity top 15, and a quick top 3 political, then a quick scroll even a bit more and the fishing reports.

Seems a perfect set up, any big issues with any fellow NDA'rs

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I like to listen to vegetables.

705e31b5404a76f7745fbb79acb01cee.jpg

Fish whisperer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I actually posted in one of the threads and my head didn't even implode! Lol. A few Old Mil lites and the political threads might even be kinda fun!

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey Sum1! While vegetables do have grass roots values there is NO WAY I would agree with them ALL the time. While at the Pyramids on a knitting tour; I was privileged to give a discarded turnip remnant to a local camel masseuse who would later describe President Obama's health care plan within a vivid purple spectrum. I, in turn provided him with my pet .38/56 aluminum ball load. He said; "Thanks!". This made me appreciate how even camel maintenance professionals can have a negative impression of the United States because of the lack of health care provided to men with his immigration goals. His goal of Camel Husbandry in the United States is but a wispy dream due to the prejudiced vegetables. Remember, vegetables are not always correct!

forums

Last edited:

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
Funny how that works. Take input and take action. Too bad fbo never understood that. Damn pathetic shame. But, we be better off now I guess.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Somebody pat the curmudgeon on the back before he tears up.

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
The side bar seems like a good compromise. NDA marches on!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 156
  • This month: 146
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 55