Queens

bucksnbears

Founding Member
Founding Member
I 100% disagree with this. I don't know anyone personally that stopped watching the NFL. The only people that I see complaining about it is people on here.

Weird
I know quite a few?

Now their out huntn n fishing n men stuff:cool:

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I 100% disagree with this. I don't know anyone personally that stopped watching the NFL. The only people that I see complaining about it is people on here.
The ratings have plummeted. And with nobody able to go to the stadiums the ratings should have gone up. But they’ve plummeted in spite of those that would have been in the stadium added to the numbers for ratings. I know many people that have turned em off. I guess it boils down to what you stand for. It’s no different than fishing in the prairie nights tournaments after the DAPL debacle. Some people don’t stand for a damn thing anymore.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
The ratings have plummeted. And with nobody able to go to the stadiums the ratings should have gone up. But they’ve plummeted in spite of those that would have been in the stadium added to the numbers for ratings. I know many people that have turned em off. I guess it boils down to what you stand for. It’s no different than fishing in the prairie nights tournaments after the DAPL debacle. Some people don’t stand for a damn thing anymore.

I stand for the constitution I don’t only stand for it when it suits my beliefs or feelings but for it all the time(just because I don’t agree with some one they still have their first amendment rights). The people who proudly thump their chests in how they quit watching the nfl are no different than the vegan who tells you how they are saving the planet. I don’t really care you do you but just shut the fuck up and quit acting like either thing makes one difference in the world. We have much bigger problems to solve or stand up to than someone kneeling on a field or having something wrote on their helmet/hat.

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Haven't watched much NFL this year and I used to watch as many games as possible. Have watched a few and to tell the truth I don't find that atmosphere very exciting with no fans. Piped in cheering doesn't do it for me. Can say I don't miss it much but do still watch an occasional game.

By the way, "close also counts in bad breath."

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I stand for the constitution I don’t only stand for it when it suits my beliefs or feelings but for it all the time(just because I don’t agree with some one they still have their first amendment rights). The people who proudly thump their chests in how they quit watching the nfl are no different than the vegan who tells you how they are saving the planet. I don’t really care you do you but just shut the fuck up and quit acting like either thing makes one difference in the world. We have much bigger problems to solve or stand up to than someone kneeling on a field or having something wrote on their helmet/hat.
thats exactly how we got to this point in society. A little at a time. One group here group there.

Last edited:

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
I also can't stand the new targeting rules and flags for merely touching a QBs head. Its just that it seems to be more and more thugs and criminals making millions and having NO RESPECT.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 257
  • This month: 219
  • This month: 112
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 101
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 72