Rifle Deer Hunting Boredom

Ruttin

Founding Member
Founding Member
I didn't want to hi jack Allen's Moose hunt thread so who else has rifle bordem? What do you do to cure it?

I have started using different rifles, shooting archery more and even the dreaded...planning on heading east for an OTC deer hunt with the slug gun this year. Probably the cheapest OTC buck tag in the US??

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
How can you get bored with rifles? They’re the only interesting firearm!! 😉

I do know what you’re talking about. I was just messing with you.

I don’t hunt much anymore, that’s how.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I didn't want to hi jack Allen's Moose hunt thread so who else has rifle bordem? What do you do to cure it?

I have started using different rifles, shooting archery more and even the dreaded...planning on heading east for an OTC deer hunt with the slug gun this year. Probably the cheapest OTC buck tag in the US??

cooter00

Founding Member
Founding Member
I had that problem for awhile I collected guns and had so many I got bored I started hunting with pistols and archery and muzzy if I ever get drawn lol but then I got back the rifle itch I challenged myself with longer range and precision reloading also helps keep this interesting working different loads finding what works with what guns many different ways to keep things interesting

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 412
  • This month: 188
  • This month: 150
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 66