Ryan Fontaine

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
So Ryan Fontaine is having his funeral today. He was from Williston and living in Minot. A few days before his death he was texting buddies telling them how sick he was. He had a fever and all other covid symptoms. After four days his fever broke but he was still showing all other symptoms and sick as hell. He contacted trinity and they told him to call back If he got worse. I’m not sure how damn sick you have to be to actually get tested but they didn’t want any part of it. Not long after he was found dead in his shower. And nobody will talk about it. Nothing from the state or the state coroner. His death isn’t showing up anywhere except the obituaries. How much is this going to cost trinity do you think? And what the hell do you suppose is going on?

ndfishin

Sorry to here about your friend. I am originally from Williston also. It seems that our government is not doing anything about the people who get sick they just want you to stay at home. He should have went in to get tested that would have put them in a panic. This crap will not end until everyone is tested and the sick are treated.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’m not so sure be didn’t go in and was met at the door and sent home too. What alarms me is the hush hush by the state/governor. The media has been probing apparently and nobody is talking. Usually if it’s due to impending lawsuits they refer to that. But this isn’t passing the smell test. One more thing I don’t know him personally. My kids went to school with him though.

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’m not so sure be didn’t go in and was met at the door and sent home too. What alarms me is the hush hush by the state/governor. The media has been probing apparently and nobody is talking. Usually if it’s due to impending lawsuits they refer to that. But this isn’t passing the smell test. One more thing I don’t know him personally. My kids went to school with him though.
So you do not know the whole story? Whether or not it was the virus or an overdose,suicide,natural causes? I would think a coroner report would have to be somewhere if it was done, which I think it should have been. Sucks for sure.

Last edited:

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not sure I am understanding this, if you go to the hospital... they can turn you away?

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not sure I am understanding this, if you go to the hospital... they can turn you away?
currently they can from what I’m told. One of my closest friends works in a hospital and yes they are turning people away unless your basically on your death bed.

- - - Updated - - -

So you do not know the whole story? Whether or not it was the virus or an overdose,suicide,natural causes? I would think a coroner report would have to be somewhere if it was done, which I think it should have been. Sucks for sure.
The story that is available is just what I’ve said. Questions by media and I’m assuming family are going unanswered. Might be a bad assumption on family but I would think if they knew the reason would have been put forth to eliminate concerns people are having.

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
If what you are saying is legit I hope these folks don't just ask but they raise hell. I'll be listening to the governors presser to see if someone gets a question in.

Stinger

Founding Member
Founding Member
So Ryan Fontaine is having his funeral today. He was from Williston and living in Minot. A few days before his death he was texting buddies telling them how sick he was. He had a fever and all other covid symptoms. After four days his fever broke but he was still showing all other symptoms and sick as hell. He contacted trinity and they told him to call back If he got worse. I’m not sure how damn sick you have to be to actually get tested but they didn’t want any part of it. Not long after he was found dead in his shower. And nobody will talk about it. Nothing from the state or the state coroner. His death isn’t showing up anywhere except the obituaries. How much is this going to cost trinity do you think? And what the hell do you suppose is going on?

Not saying all of this isn’t true, but Tom Simon sure does like to sensualize his stories. Face book living this kids funeral? Why does he need to go that far? I don’t know if it’s truly about finding the truth, or getting likes on his pages.

AaronJ

Founding Member
Founding Member
currently they can from what I’m told. One of my closest friends works in a hospital and yes they are turning people away unless your basically on your death bed.

- - - Updated - - -

Legally hospitals cannot turn someone way from their ER if they do not receive a medical screening exam. This is covered by Federal EMTALA laws.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member

- - - Updated - - -

Legally hospitals cannot turn someone way from their ER if they do not receive a medical screening exam. This is covered by Federal EMTALA laws.
one would think so. But in the current climate I think many things that were standard procedure/laws/rules have been thrown out the window.

- - - Updated - - -

Not saying all of this isn’t true, but Tom Simon sure does like to sensualize his stories. Face book living this kids funeral? Why does he need to go that far? I don’t know if it’s truly about finding the truth, or getting likes on his pages.
i have no idea. Didn’t know it was on Facebook. Crazy. This situation isn’t passing the sniff test for me. And for many it appears. But who knows. It’ll eventually come out I’m sure.

zoops

Founding Member
Founding Member
Know absolutely zero about the case but I'm sure if his family wanted the details in the news, they would be as they are starving for stories like this. Or is the story all over social media (I don't follow that much)? Other than that, what can be done? They could call the hospital but obviously nothing would come of that.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
one would think so. But in the current climate I think many things that were standard procedure/laws/rules have been thrown out the window.

- - - Updated - - -

i have no idea. Didn’t know it was on Facebook. Crazy. This situation isn’t passing the sniff test for me. And for many it appears. But who knows. It’ll eventually come out I’m sure.

I'm not following your reasoning. I know literally THOUSANDS of nurses in pretty much every care area in every hospital in ND, every hospital in SD, about 1/3 of the hospitals in MT, 1/4 of WY, and about 10% of MN. Hundreds of Dr.'s, hundreds of Pharmacists, dozens of administrators from dept. heads to the C-Suite. I cannot think of a single one of them who doesn't drop anything and everything, and do whatever is their best effort to move heaven and earth in the name of patient-care, not one.

Eyexer, do you want everyone in the US to now have to carry proof of CV-19 vaccination/immunity? If not, why should anyone from the health community divulge anyone else's medical condition to you, or Facebook?

Last edited:

Stinger

Founding Member
Founding Member
- - - Updated - - -

i have no idea. Didn’t know it was on Facebook. Crazy. This situation isn’t passing the sniff test for me. And for many it appears. But who knows. It’ll eventually come out I’m sure.[/QUOTE]

I’m just curious where you got your original info. Looked like it can from Simon’s breaking news page. Seems that’s the only place I’ve seen it. Then Tom’s talking on the radio 660 am how the undertaker in Minot is so overwhelmed. Cmon!!

I’m just trying to say that the media is whipping this thing (covid) into a frenzy and it’s not good for anyone.

Last edited:

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm not following your reasoning. I know literally THOUSANDS of nurses in pretty much every care area in every hospital in ND, every hospital in SD, about 1/3 of the hospitals in MT, 1/4 of WY, and about 10% of MN. Hundreds of Dr.'s, hundreds of Pharmacists, dozens of administrators from dept. heads to the C-Suite. I cannot think of a single one of them who doesn't drop anything and everything, and do whatever is their best effort to move heaven and earth in the name of patient-care, not one.

Eyexer, do you want everyone in the US to now have to carry proof of CV-19 vaccination/immunity? If not, why should anyone from the health community divulge anyone else's medical condition to you, or Facebook?
you totally missed the point in my post. Sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

So I just asked my buddy at trinity about it. He hasn’t even heard about it. Which could mean two things. It’s being kept extremely quiet or it’s nothing of any substance.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
you totally missed the point in my post. Sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

So I just asked my buddy at trinity about it. He hasn’t even heard about it. Which could mean two things. It’s being kept extremely quiet or it’s nothing of any substance.

Could it be the latter, rather than the former? Why do we naturally assume "there's more to the story" when we have partial information? To read this, it's either a massive conspiracy by the government and anyone else that could be dragged into this, or it's nothing. Really, honestly really, which is more likely?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 325
  • This month: 215
  • This month: 178
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 106
  • This month: 96
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 74