Ryan Fontaine

Bob Erfish

Honored Member
I do believe there is a very common opinion of Trinity around Minot they they don’t run a very good operation. Most of that from what I’ve heard stems from administration and facility management and not doctors, nurses, or overall care though. Biggest gripe i hear has to do with their absolute inability to bill correctly. A few others I’ve heard had to do with cleanliness of operating rooms and such. Does anyone know if they are still going to build that site on the south end of town? I know there 2 years in and on there 3rd general contractor and don’t have much to show for it. Sanford didn’t have any of those issues, maybe there’s something to that.

As far as Mr.Fontaine is concerned I believe it does him and his family a great disservice by starting a thread in his name and speculating about his cause of death and who is at fault. And yes eyexer, when you state “how much is this going to cost Trinity” you absolutely assume and pass on an opinion that Trinity is somehow to blame. I’ll assume your smart enough to know that.

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
I do believe there is a very common opinion of Trinity around Minot they they don’t run a very good operation. Most of that from what I’ve heard stems from administration and facility management and not doctors, nurses, or overall care though. Biggest gripe i hear has to do with their absolute inability to bill correctly. A few others I’ve heard had to do with cleanliness of operating rooms and such. Does anyone know if they are still going to build that site on the south end of town? I know there 2 years in and on there 3rd general contractor and don’t have much to show for it. Sanford didn’t have any of those issues, maybe there’s something to that.

As far as Mr.Fontaine is concerned I believe it does him and his family a great disservice by starting a thread in his name and speculating about his cause of death and who is at fault. And yes eyexer, when you state “how much is this going to cost Trinity” you absolutely assume and pass on an opinion that Trinity is somehow to blame. I’ll assume your smart enough to know that.
I’m pretty sure smart and the word eyexer have never been used in the same sentence until now. You’d think he’d retire in shame from this site.

Last edited:

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
You said it best right there. You should NOT tell it at all when you do NOT know what you are talking about. But you do it constantly on the site. And this thread is another prime example of it. How does it feel to THINK you know it all?
dont think I know it all in the least. If you can’t handle having a conversation about something don’t click on the subject. Not a touch concept to comprehend.

- - - Updated - - -

I’m pretty sure smart and the word eyexer have never been used in the same sentence until now. You’d think he’d retire in shame from this site.
If you think a few liberal twats would get me to retire from this site you’d be sadly mistaken. I don’t think you understand the pleasure I get knowing I get under your skin lol. It’s one of the most enjoyable things in my day since I can’t golf and fish. It’s flat funny as hell actually. I really should thank you for the entertainment. It’s the least I could do

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
i didn’t realize anybody was playing it off as covid. There were simply questions to what the guy had. Why there is talk he was not given care, and why his cause of death was never stated. Those curious if it was covid weren’t seeing his statistic show up so that appears to have been making people wonder what the hell he died from then. If this had happened prior to this covid shit the same questions minus the covid curiosity would still have been asked no?

Ill ask a different way, what leads you to believe or postulate that medical care was denied Or sub-standard regarding Mr Fontaine?

What available information would prompt you to ask the question in your OP regarding trinity and what they may owe someone?

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
dont think I know it all in the least. If you can’t handle having a conversation about something don’t click on the subject. Not a touch concept to comprehend.

- - - Updated - - -

If you think a few liberal twats would get me to retire from this site you’d be sadly mistaken. I don’t think you understand the pleasure I get knowing I get under your skin lol. It’s one of the most enjoyable things in my day since I can’t golf and fish. It’s flat funny as hell actually. I really should thank you for the entertainment. It’s the least I could do
If you are as bad at fishing and golf as you are at spinning these conspiracy theories, it’s probably just as well you stay home.

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ill ask a different way, what leads you to believe or postulate that medical care was denied Or sub-standard regarding Mr Fontaine?

What available information would prompt you to ask the question in your OP regarding trinity and what they may owe someone?
Science will find a cure for this virus before eyexer answers you.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Know nothing about Ryan but about Trinity:

Lived in the area and family had used the hospital on a handful of occasions. I myself spent two times there for kidney stones and the last time the doctor said he did not know what to do so I told him what he need to do. Had a grandchild born there.

No longer live in the area however I would not rate that hospital very high.
About twenty years ago I went to the local hospital and doctor there said he was air lifting me to Minot for a by pass. I said no way. He said I had no choice and I needed to go now. I said I have the choice to get dress and walk out. Besides by my own self exam there was no need for a by pass.
I ended up walking out and went to Bismarck to have things check out. In case one is wondering I am still alive today.

But right or wrong the common statement made in this area is you go to Minot to die.

Only thing now is this virus is starting to get to me along with the crabby weather. Cold and snow is one thing but the wind. Had started getting my scooter ready for the summer but it appears by the weekend will be able to finish it up. Hoping to get a family KB-5 IHC truck from the forties to work on but that is not happening yet.
Have limited my time on watching cable news, even limit my time on the topic on the virus on here. Stomach is starting to ache and I am sure to fix I need to spent more time outside. It is getting old. Went to bar today to visit with owner. Got his PPP loan and said he will probably have to pay some of it back but it is a God sent for now to keep his help with salary. I do not know what is right or wrong but this needs to end. The cure has become worst than the disease. db-2

- - - Updated - - -

And it is getting to the wife also and it appears to some of us on this site. db

7mmMag

Founding Member
Founding Member
There is a bunch of negativity going on in the world right now there is no reason to have a thread like this. There is no reason to be mentioning the deceased person with their full name and also questioning a hospital with no proof what so ever. You should honestly be ashamed of yourself. If something did happen to this gentleman, I'm pretty sure his family is taking care of it. They don't need detective eyexer on the case. If I was one of his family members and I saw you posting this crap on an outdoors website I would be furious!

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
While I too probably would rather defer treatment to Bismarck, or Fargo for no logical reason. I must say, Trinity has done a great job of keeping my stepfather alive and kicking. He had to have a pig valvle used as a replacement for one of his OEM parts. That was probably just over 20 years ago now. Pretty sure it was staff at Trinity that also helped my sister beat cancer last year as well.

Hospitals are large facilities with a great number of doctors and nurses to go along with a plethora of outcomes for every ailment. I'm going to hazard a guess and say you'll find a little of each there, as you would in any other similar sized hospital.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member

news reports indicated he tried to get help and was told to stay home. I made that pretty clear I thought.

- - - Updated - - -

If you are as bad at fishing and golf as you are at spinning these conspiracy theories, it’s probably just as well you stay home.
Stay home? Lol. I’ve been working as normal through this whole debacle so guys like you could cower in your basement lol.

- - - Updated - - -

i know the family. Very tragic but did not die of covid.
So what did they determine the cause was?

- - - Updated - - -

There is a bunch of negativity going on in the world right now there is no reason to have a thread like this. There is no reason to be mentioning the deceased person with their full name and also questioning a hospital with no proof what so ever. You should honestly be ashamed of yourself. If something did happen to this gentleman, I'm pretty sure his family is taking care of it. They don't need detective eyexer on the case. If I was one of his family members and I saw you posting this crap on an outdoors website I would be furious!
this has been in the new for fuck sakes. You fuckers have been locked up too damn long lol.

Achucker

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Hey if that makes you sleep better at night who am I to tell you any different lol.

- - - Updated - - -

i didn’t realize anybody was playing it off as covid. There were simply questions to what the guy had. Why there is talk he was not given care, and why his cause of death was never stated. Those curious if it was covid weren’t seeing his statistic show up so that appears to have been making people wonder what the hell he died from then. If this had happened prior to this covid shit the same questions minus the covid curiosity would still have been asked no?

That's exactly what your initial post was. Quote from your post "He had a fever and all other covid symptoms." With this statement it was trying to pass this off as covid to muster up a reaction. I agree with alot of other people here it was done very disrespectful.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
news reports indicated he tried to get help and was told to stay home. I made that pretty clear I thought.

I didn’t see the reference to news. Was this in the Minot newspaper, on the local radio news, on local TV news, or something else?

Wags2.0

★★★★★ Legendary Member
A7F2C475-5EA0-4D9D-9EDE-4136A3114C37.gif

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I suspect that this entire thread should fall squarely into the "none of our damn business" file.

Last edited:

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Boy, Eyexer you got them riled up now, they are tearing up their toilet paper now.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 100
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 33