Santa

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Anyone else ever play Santa. I did a couple times years ago and it was a fun time with the kids, Even more fun in the bars after the kids were done. Santa could get away with a lot when no-one knew who you were. Now I don't need the pillows for stuffing anymore.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone else ever play Santa. I did a couple times years ago and it was a fun time with the kids, Even more fun in the bars after the kids were done. Santa could get away with a lot when no-one knew who you were. Now I don't need the pillows for stuffing anymore.

Better watch out or we will hear on TV that Santa is brought up on sexual charges. ;:;rofl

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is my kind of Santa!! :cool:

sexy-santa-baby-costume.jpg

Hot_Sexy_Santa_Plush_Mini_Dress_Adult_Women_Christmas_Costume.jpg

Sexy-Santa-Girls-11.jpg

mere_noel-1--4291e2a.jpg

:;:cheers :;:rockit

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I played Santa a few times back in my 20s while in the Corps. I was too young for it then and was uncomfortable with it.

I'd be much more of a natural fit nowadays in portraying a fat, bearded older guy. :(

TKIRK57

Founding Member
Founding Member
playing santa is how i got hooked up with my wife 36 yrs ago:cool:

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I think my best Santa part was by accident. This time of year my beard is full and pure white along with white hair that sticks out from under my ball cap. The wife and I were in Fargo as she had an appointment at her eye doc. I find a chair kind of out of the way so I can stretch out and take a little nap. Being old and wrinkled I can just keep my eyes open just a little to keep track of whats going on around me, but it looks like I am sleeping. A young couple comes in with two kids, a girl about 6 and a boy about 4. The girl had an appointment and went back to see the doc with mom leaving dad to watch over the little guy. Little guy spot's me sitting in the corner and its game on. Dad get's into a magazine and little guy puts a spot and stalk on me that was the best I have ever seen. Not only does he have to sneak up on me but can't let dad catch him doing it. He moved so slow that it was like watching an old silent film, inch by inch until he was right next to my crossed legs, then the little hand with the pointy finger taps my leg ever so softly and he whispers "are you Santa?" One of the best moments of my life. About this time dad catches him and calls him back but I "wake up" and wave dad off and offer the little guy the chair next to me and we have the best conversation about Santa that I have ever had. I told him that I wasn't Santa but I knew him well and would put in a good word for him and then got hit with the thousand questions only a 4 year old can ask. By the time mom got back we had everything covered "THREE" times and he was happy as a lark. The smile and wave as he was drug out of the waiting room was priceless. Sometimes old and fat is fun.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 146
  • This month: 144
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 51