scary halloween movies last night...

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
No pro sports at my house these days.

But last night we had plenty of monster and vampire shows to choose from.

Did anyone catch "the house next door?" holy sheep shit a black vampire show,LMAO through out the show.

Curious if any of you guyz caught this movie.tough times these dayz,feels good to belly laugh.

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
63FAF9B9-EC6A-4CC1-8BF2-FD739271DD5F.jpg
This was the scariest thing I saw last night.

BP338

Founding Member
Founding Member
We didn't watch any last night, but last year my two oldest thought they were brave and wanted to watch The Ring. We still get a good laugh because they didn't even make it through the first scene before they were scared senseless!

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
We didn't watch any last night, but last year my two oldest thought they were brave and wanted to watch The Ring. We still get a good laugh because they didn't even make it through the first scene before they were scared senseless!

I thought I liked a good scary movie, but I guess I don't anymore. I tried to watch that show too, and changed my mind. Likewise, La Llorona. I had seen the previews, thought it looked good, bought it in the $5 bin at Walmart. Got all settled in, in my tv room, to watch it by myself, and about 10 minutes in, I actually said out loud "Nope, not for me". Shut it off.

A good semi-scary show, from two years ago, is Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark. My 15 yr old daughter and I have watched that one a couple of times. More geared towards teens. That's about all I can handle anymore.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member

I remember the 1960s when my wife and I were dating. Drive in theaters were popular and a couple of times a year they would show you a bonus movie. Often these were the "scary" movies. When you could hear girls in other cars screaming my girl would be laughing because she thought it was so silly. There isn't a movie made that would get her to blink an eye.

snow1

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I was amazed how this show,the actors used the "n" word,all black cast but....iffin a white person used this slang,holy sheep shit....

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
Were were at Universal Studios for Halloween Horror Nights. They shut the place down at 5 and open again for this special event from 6 to 2AM. They were sold out, and it was pretty cool. A lot of the haunted houses were in the back lot, so it was cool to see "behind the scenes" as well.

h4.jpg

h1.jpg

h2.jpg

h3.jpg

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
I remember the 1960s when my wife and I were dating. Drive in theaters were popular and a couple of times a year they would show you a bonus movie. Often these were the "scary" movies. When you could hear girls in other cars screaming my girl would be laughing because she thought it was so silly. There isn't a movie made that would get her to blink an eye.

Maybe the girls in other cars screaming were not watching the movie ... and neither were the guys!!!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88