Scheels Catfish University in Fargo May 2

Captainbrad

Founding Member
Founding Member
I get the feeling that there are not a bunch to cat guys on here but still would like to invite everyone to the Scheels Catfish University in Fargo next Saturday May 2. This is a 4+ hour seminar that starts at the beginning with choosing the right tackle for the job all the way to advanced catfish techniques to stay on big catfish no matter the conditions. In other words it is for all levels of catfish anglers. This seminar with have a new twist from the others in that it will have some real time patterning and data because we are already fishing on the Red River.

The investment is $50. Register at Scheels in Fargo or call ahead to register. Each person will receive a $20 gift card for attending and be eligible for special "Hot Deals" after the event.

Attachments

FA_22x28_Catfish University_2015 1(1).jpg
Last edited:

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Sounds like a solid event. The wife is on-call next weekend or maybe I'd make the trip ...

Captainbrad

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sounds like a solid event. The wife is on-call next weekend or maybe I'd make the trip ...

I should add that this is the 4th one of these I have done this year so not a rookie any more. I plan to fish 4 days this week so I will have a handle on the patterns by the time this arrives. One should be able to go to the river right from the seminars and catch cats.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 160
  • This month: 139
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 123
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 80