Side by side electrical wiring

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Does anyone know of someone perferably in the Bis/Man area that will do electrical wiring on a side by side and install accessories? Want to add some relays, blinkers, horn, strobes, front and possibly top LED lightbar, rear backup lights, and maybe a few other things when our General comes in.
Want all homeruns put in with a new fuse block under the hood and rocker switches mounted in dash. Want it done right and done neat. The shop prices are crazy insane and have seen some of their work and i would be ashamed to do something like that and plus charge for it. Messy is all i can say.
Want someone who really knows what they are doing.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would ask one of the shops that specializes in installing remote auto starts. maybe one of the techs would moonlight. If you were by Williston I'd help you out.

fj40

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Auto start place might be good. You also might want to try a communications outfit that installs all that fancy stuff on emergency vehicles. I don't remember the name of it but there is a shop south on airport road, I believe.

dirtybirds14

Founding Member
Founding Member
Auto start place might be good. You also might want to try a communications outfit that installs all that fancy stuff on emergency vehicles. I don't remember the name of it but there is a shop south on airport road, I believe.

I think your're thinking of electronic communications, there over by the old gun city on main in Bismarck. I guess there the only ones I know of that wire cop cars and those things.

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
DIY. Or at least install the lights and wiring and have someone plug everything in. It's going to cost money either way to have someone else work on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Name brand parts and service will be the most expensive.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
DIY. Or at least install the lights and wiring and have someone plug everything in. It's going to cost money either way to have someone else work on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Name brand parts and service will be the most expensive.

With my neck and back problems there isn't much that i am able to do without suffering more and causing more spasms. Will be able to install maybe 2 of the LED lightbars possibly. We know what we want done and what brands of parts we will purchase. Expect to pay for it being done but not $100 an hour and it looks terrible when done.
Too many people don't have any pride in their work anymore and they want to still charge big bucks for their labor.
A buddy has a guy in Mn that i have emailed and said he would do it for me but only can do it at nights as he has a full time job. If we can't find anyone closer will take it to him. I have seen pictures of his work and what he has done and it is exactly the way i want it done and also the same accessories. Worse part is 2 trips to St. Cloud. But if that is what it takes that is what we will do, at least we know it will be done right and look good when it is completed!

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Any of the stereo or Audio/Visual shops in town have a good installer?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 106
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 60
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 50
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 34