Small town cops...

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Are you saying disobeying a direct order from a cop is automatic death sentence?
Things are not that simple Obi. If a guy standing in a back alley would not listen when I told him to keep his hands where I can see them and he reached in his pocket I would have double tapped him, and held my weapon on him (in the possibility he was wearing a vest) as I called for help. Cops are running into guys with vests these days.
You can't ask a cop to risk his life with a person that will not obey commands. Criminals catch on to that fast and more cops will die. Liberals are getting cops and suspects killed right now. If they know they will be shot they will obey and fewer cops and suspects will die.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
No one said blind support. Making them sound like they are out blasting a lot of people is blind stupidity. There is always room for improvement. What’s the stat on people getting shot that just shut the fuck up swallow their pride for a few short minutes and listen. I know I have been in situations that I have caused and have no bullet holes to show. In very rare instances do you have cops just showing up for no reason and start Rodney kinging mother fuckers.
Even rare instances should never happen, but I bet it happens more than you know or are willing to admit.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Even rare instances should never happen, but I bet it happens more than you know or are willing to admit.
This isn't 1960 Mississippi. We voted a half black marxist as president twice.

Is this going to boil down to dope?

Last edited:

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
News this morning, i caught the tail end,3 police officers shot in ambush,central city, assailant used a AK-47,cops in critical condition, m-fers....

Miss the good old days of "profile" stop n frisk...this shit didn't happen...but then we didnt have children having children, zero discipline, both from parents or parent,or grandparent,we had God in our lives,said the pledge of allegiance everyday before class in our public schools, students respected teachers and authorities. F up the old man straighten shit out at my house....

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
F up the old man straighten shit out at my house

Bingo, number 1 right here !

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137