South dakota justice

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...fe-exposed-genitals-Memorial-Day-rampage.html
R9gamJkhRcEN.jpeg

I hope he is found not guilty,.the way the criminal system has been dealing with cases like these where criminals are getting released to offend again.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Getting drunk and murdering your neighbors is definitely behavior that should be supported.
Sure it's working better then the liberal criminal system of letting criminal reoffends. Theses individuals won't have a chance to reoffend I personally couldn't have done what this individual.has done but elimination of evil people before they have a chance to hurt others is the easiest way for a safer society to say clearly the liberal criminal system is broken and needs to be fixed. People are sick and tired of bad people allowed to.get away with murder.
Like I said I would have.never been able to take a life but he felt justified in doing so and he did. I don't have a problem with that extreme problems call for extreme solutions.

Freedom

★★ Legendary Member
Sure it's working better then the liberal criminal system of letting criminal reoffends. Theses individuals won't have a chance to reoffend I personally couldn't have done what this individual.has done but elimination of evil people before they have a chance to hurt others is the easiest way for a safer society to say clearly the liberal criminal system is broken and needs to be fixed. People are sick and tired of bad people allowed to.get away with murder.
Like I said I would have.never been able to take a life but he felt justified in doing so and he did. I don't have a problem with that extreme problems call for extreme solutions.
Did you actually read the article? You never seem to do that. Seems more like "Find headline, twist facts to support agenda, share to NDA". Article says one neighbor allegedly assaulted his wife. He shot three neighbors, even went back to shoot one that was on the phone with 911. He should get away with murder? Others shouldn't? There's no sense in what you're talking

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Did you actually read the article? You never seem to do that. Seems more like "Find headline, twist facts to support agenda, share to NDA". Article says one neighbor allegedly assaulted his wife. He shot three neighbors, even went back to shoot one that was on the phone with 911. He should get away with murder? Others shouldn't? There's no sense in what you're talking
Did I say he should get away with murder 🤔 who is making assumptions about what I have posted.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://www.argusleader.com/story/n...r-county-centerville-sd-shooting/73877392007/
This article discusses a possible reason as to why he may have been raged and retaliated against the 3 victims. Ostrem was involved in a sexual harassment case that went on for 2 years, he was never formally charged with the incident and ended up settling out of court in a non criminal case. Yeah I can understand now why he snapped and clearly his reactions were over zealous. He felt justified in doing so based on his own experience with a similar incident. Needless to say he will have a lot of time to think about his actions

Freedom

★★ Legendary Member
Screenshot_20240528-222549.png

Pretty hard to assume much else based on the facts provided so far and your post.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
So am I understanding this correctly? They were drinking and perv forcibly kissed the wife, pulled his junk out and pressed it on her? This all happened on a Thursday and she then tells her husband on Monday? He then goes and kills 3 people over this?

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Screenshot_20240528-222549.png

Pretty hard to assume much else based on the facts provided so far and your post.
It was a knee jerk reaction to a recent string of situations or example like this one, clearly I was hasty in my original post. I did assumed that all 3 were involved in the aledged assault, yes now that I looked further into this situation that he was over reacting to a situation that I learned that he was also accused of doing.
My next post perhaps doest fit with this one perse, but I do believe we will see people starting to stand up to the injustices of a criminal system where criminals are allowed to be set free because of liberal policies that favor violent criminals. That's what thought this article was about.

Last edited:

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Off topic but some day we will have AI capabilities where a machine looks in your eyes and prints out what ever information your brain has stored. Just like a hard drive . Then start executing the ones with no desire to benefit society .

The stuff you think about when you take ZZZ Quill and still can't sleep. :ROFLMAO:

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Off topic but some day we will have AI capabilities where a machine looks in your eyes and prints out what ever information your brain has stored. Just like a hard drive . Then start executing the ones with no desire to benefit society .

The stuff you think about when you take ZZZ Quill and still can't sleep. :ROFLMAO:
Oh I believe with Elon musk brain implants we will have a brain capacity like the movie johnny mnemonic, where you are capable of uploading and downloading information from other sources. It's really crazy to think about how science fiction is possibly based in reality that is coming true.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member

Haha I feel bad for the person that is going to have to read the weird shit that’s been in my brain

Last edited:

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...fe-exposed-genitals-Memorial-Day-rampage.html
R9gamJkhRcEN.jpeg

I hope he is found not guilty,.the way the criminal system has been dealing with cases like these where criminals are getting released to offend again.
64 yr old wife was sexually assaulted? Either he married a young hottie or doa boyz were either drunk or sick to nail a 60 something older woman,wtf? This man snapped,he did what he had to do,im sure he had history with these dudes,more to the story,let this man be free.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Where does it say the wife is 60 something? JFC reading comprehension is hard for some of you. This guy flew off the handle and killed 3 people, 2 of which may have been innocent of anything. And you're defending his actions? Good grief.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
If I was 100% sure "Bob" assaulted my wife, 8-9 months later, maybe a year, folks around town would be asking me if I've seen Bob...
I can understand "Bob" going missing. Would you take out "Jim" and "Bubba" along with "Bob" just because they were with him when you found him?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 24
  • This month: 21
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 13
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 9