Stuck at home

Lou63

Founding Member
Founding Member
headed to work this morning, 5 mph at the fastest got robo call work was called off 1/2 way there. I finally found an intersection and turned around, still not sure where I turned around at. now I will probably be working all weekend cleaning this snow mess up as I operate a maintainer for the county here. bright spot is I did get paid for today since they closed all the county offices. got a little bit of work done around the house today and the kid took his 4 wheeler for a run and I ended up going to get it unstuck. I think he learned his lesson, at least he was stuck in town

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
No work for me today and there's already album in the oven. So, I epoxied baits, hung hooks, packaged baits, moved some snow and played fetch with the pooch. I would have never guessed a vizsla would love snow so much.

all4eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am working on a prototype vexilar hard case. Need some parts and I think I may have a winner! Work on moving snow tomorrow then head to work or vise versa.

Yoby

Founding Member
Founding Member
No more babies in this house. Been working on the wife to get "the fix". Still waiting. 1 uh oh is enough for this guy. She really wants her girl though and how do you say no to..............

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
At work today by 7am. wouldn't let us hit the street with our rear wheel drive delivery vehicles though. 2nd day ever we haven't been allowed to leave the office with the mail in my illustrious 28 year career.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
That's why I'm still waiting on some green eyes in the mail. Dammit risto, don't you guys have some sort of motto

Wirehair

Founding Member
Founding Member
Moved snow, organized ice gear, and worked on completing a fishing rod for a granddaughter that is due any day. :cool:

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
Kids and I took the motor out of the wife's work car that I hit a deer with on Sunday night. Mixed up 25 lbs of deer brats I'll put in casings tomorrow.

Rizzo

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can't even get home to take a piece if I wanted. Well I guess I could walk but the reward doesn't outweigh the risk for something I've had so many times before. I must be getting old.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Kids and I took the motor out of the wife's work car that I hit a deer with on Sunday night. Mixed up 25 lbs of deer brats I'll put in casings tomorrow.

You pulled the wife's car motor to mix up brats? That's gotta be some kinda grinder you got.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Work at 3am move snow and worked all day. Boy and neighbor kids played on four wheeler and sled for a few hours they didnt have school. Worked out, i live 3 blocks from work and we have 8 loaders and 6 skid steers so unless the mother of all storms hits i am getting here one way or another

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Been there, done that, so I don't feel sorry for you Duck. Pretty sure you closed the gates to the magic kingdom by sending the dwarves to start the "Baking Cycle" on a "Bun". So grab your goofy, pour a minnie, take a mickey, and dream of cinderella. Then there's always pheasant hunting you could do. (Grin)

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
Been there, done that, so I don't feel sorry for you Duck. Pretty sure you closed the gates to the magic kingdom by sending the dwarves to start the "Baking Cycle" on a "Bun". So grab your goofy, pour a minnie, take a mickey, and dream of cinderella. Then there's always pheasant hunting you could do. (Grin)

Deer Friday. Pheasants until January. Then ice fishing. I should be able to keep my hands occupied for quite some time...

nxtgeneration

Founding Member
Founding Member
Being my wife is still home with our 2 month old I figured I'd brave it and get to work yesterday and again today. The other option probably would have included a long list of honey-do's without any sort of reward...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 104
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 46