Success and great memories made in Utah this past week.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is NEAT!! Nice bull. Glad everything came together! :::thumbsup::

camoman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know the name game of some of those units all to well. Every year I have to check and recheck to be sure I'm clicking the right unit for elk and the right unit for mule deer. Some of that country in southern UT is incredible. Glad you guys found a respectable bull and had a great time doing it!

Founding Member
Founding Member
No kidding! I have 18 pref points so I am extra careful when checking things off these days!
Racks he's just an old 5x5 won't score anything crazy and we knew that after looking at him
for several hours. But after spending several days looking for A elk and not finding one we were
more than happy to put a tag on this guy. He's got a big front end with 17 in brows and 16 in
3rds and mass as good as any bull I've laid my hands on. And by the looks of his teeth he should be in that 6 to maybe even 10 year old range, we'll see when we get a tooth cut.
So we were happy to pack him out and take him home no matter what, he scores good in our memory book that's for sure!

304_filtered.jpg

Last edited:

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Congratulations on a great hunt and some memories that will last for a lifetime. Thats a good looking bull that will put a smile on your face every time you see it.

Well done!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 162
  • This month: 154
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 124
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93