Super bowl

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ohhhhhh!!! Maybe!!!! Well the wardrobe malfunctions!!!!! Going to be a good game not a blow out ! One can only hope ! I love football and won’t be able to wait till next September 

you just told us the world was ending and now it’s all good and caint wait for football next September

Chas'n Tail

Founding Member
Founding Member
KC 37 SF 20 I like Reid. And defense does win championships, but put them up against powerhouse offenses and sooner or later that wall will crack. JMHO

buckhunter24_7

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeh well his two opponents this post season have been cupcake city . He’s in for a bit of a different story in sb. Not saying he can’t win cuz Kc can but SF front 7 is not Tennessee or Houston’s front 7

So the Titans sucked because they beat Baltimore and new England only to loose to the chiefs?

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Music sucks for a old man who can not hear and hearing batteries where dead as it always has, but the game stayed close and did not see anyone on their knees.
I thought for a moment that a boob might bounce out but no luck. db

- - - Updated - - -

At home and did not have a beer so that problem is settle for the year. Ate a steak and potatoes so the diet is also done for the year.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
That last TD cost me, but won a little overall. Can't believe the 9ers let them score on that last drive, ahhhhg.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Went shed hunting this afternoon and son found the other side of one of the biggest 5 pointers we have at our food plots so now have both sides and along with the left side of another five pointer.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
couldn't watch the halftime after the slimey bitch and punk ass z sat during the anthem,ass wipes,fell asleep and missed the second half until this morning...

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
couldn't watch the halftime after the slimey bitch and punk ass z sat during the anthem,ass wipes,fell asleep and missed the second half until this morning...

What do two people who have nothing to do with the two people singing have to do with each other?

Whisky

Founding Member
Founding Member
I fucking hated the half time show.
Get some dudes and some rock and roll or country music going for a change. The whole stripper performance gets old after a while.

Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I fucking hated the half time show.
Get some dudes and some rock and roll or country music going for a change. The whole stripper performance gets old after a while.

i agree music was horrible. Ass shaking was mid grade

- - - Updated - - -

Snow i didnt rep ya i would sign my name. I was more wondering how the people are conected

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haha I knew it wasn't you as you never sugar coat whats on your mind.
i agree music was horrible. Ass shaking was mid grade

- - - Updated - - -

Snow i didnt rep ya i would sign my name. I was more wondering how the people are conected

Whisky

Founding Member
Founding Member
HEY PUNK ASS CHICKEN SHIT sign your name when you rep someone fuckhead

Lol

I think I just got my first neg rep to. We got a serial neg repper on our hands.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84