The official new ice fishing tackle and equipment for 2016-17

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
OH come on, you guys know that that is a direct quote from animal house. I knock out at least two of those criteria on a daily basis.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll go to the loony bin with you.

Haha
You are full of wit today.

Fat drunk and stupid, also don't move around on the ice. You effrs just add in pooping in front of the permanent next to you and you have nailed my hard water season.... haha

Hope no one will force my face in poo now

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
i had a couple hour lunch today. And a couple hour breakfast. I need to figure out this scheduling thing.

ShootnBlanks

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey John, these brats taste like shit!...I wish somebody would tell him that on a live shoot

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member

If someone gave me one to try, I set it up under my self setting tip up

- - - Updated - - -

http://eminnow.com/pre-order/

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.asseenontvwebstore.com/Twitching-Lure-p/twitch-lure.htm?gclid=CjwKEAjwsuK_BRDD9ISR1bawwUwSJACbOii xvjktd7CgGVjO3LIs4_FSsybJYWlKuC3EdE1-D39x5hoCgdTw_wcB

BGH

Founding Member
Founding Member
Eskimo has a newer better electric auger out.

- - - Updated - - -

Let me rephrase that so its not confusing. The ion electric auger has been upgraded this year

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Never seen one before but I know they are not the first high performance electric ice auger, that would be ice gator

Lostlunker

Founding Member
Founding Member
Looks like Shappell has some new insulated houses. A new insulated version of one of there hubs and their 2 man flip over, I like the FX 200 they had one setup at Dick's in Bismarck last year and looked like a decent 2 man flip over that you don't have to extend the poles. Looks like the Eskimo Evo's are getting a themal top version this year too.

http://www.shappell.com/home.html

http://www.geteskimo.com/

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member

- - - Updated - - -

I am drooling

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone want to buy a Vexilar flx 28 with the new tri beam, I am considering one of these units:fishing...:

- - - Updated - - -

Never mind 1600 way too much for me

Lostlunker

Founding Member
Founding Member

- - - Updated - - -

I am drooling

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone want to buy a Vexilar flx 28 with the new tri beam, I am considering one of these units:fishing...:

- - - Updated - - -

Never mind 1600 way too much for me

Looks like a pretty sick unit but I wonder how the touch screen works when it gets wet from snow falling.

Joe

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is it me, or is the acoe pulling the docks out of the water earlier every year? Do they seriously think Audubon, with a water temp of 52 degrees yesterday, is at risk of freezing within the month? Anyways, still have a bunch of new gear I bought two years ago that haven't been taken out of their package, and when averaged out, a pound of fish caught on the ice will probably cost three times what it will cost from a boat. This hobby is getting insanely expensive is my main beef. Seems like anything sold for the ice gets a 300% markup compared to it's open water cousin.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I agree Joe with major mark up on ice fishing tackle as well as the gear in town local stores. I buy my lures on clearance from eBay or Amazon on the off season usually save more on shipping cost then anything. There really isn't too much of a mark up online usually the deal is free shipping exception would be clothing of course.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
I won a Black Betty inline, and a St. Croix rod at a "meeting" a few years ago. I really like it for fishing pan fish, it works great with the lighter jigs. Would I spend a $100 on a real, and $60 on an ice rod, probably not.

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wonder how this would work down an ice hole. I was so interested I bought a pack. Nothing like products that catch fishermen and not fish, haha!

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
that motorized lure looks interesting. probably cost a lot more than my minnows though and the DL pike would do a number on em. the RT9 also looks sweet. i think guywhopostedaboveme has lowrance that will do all of what it does. but, without the ability to detach the face and whatnot.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 132
  • This month: 112
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 49