The Trespass Committee

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
We are fucked if this is the type of guy that is going to determine the land access to hunters.

Mr. Schettler said he leases land from the United States Bureau of Land Management. He said his private roadsprovide access to the public lands, but he often denies access to public lands. He said the grass on his land is his crop, and loss of it due to carelessness would be a very significant problem. He said the section line laws in NorthDakota allow individuals to access some of the public areas surrounded by his land.

This women is just a loud mouthed cunt

Ms. Mary Graner, said she would prefer to have the default position for land be closed.

BBQBluesMan

Founding Member
Founding Member
6958C64E-075C-472A-9C52-847EAE0396E5.jpg

Dont take the bait. Fritz wants this to become uncivil. Remember how he was against the trespass bill? ;:;rofl

Last edited:

b2down

Founding Member
Founding Member
Obi, before you burn anyone at the stake here you should know what and who you are speaking negative about. I know Mr. Schettler and his family. Probably some of the nicest people you will meet in ND. I bet he has his reasons of when and why he closes access to certain pieces of land. Like anyone who makes his living off the land and what grazes on it, i'm sure he would like to have some same and control over what is happening on his land and who is crossing it.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Obi, before you burn anyone at the stake here you should know what and who you are speaking negative about. I know Mr. Schettler and his family. Probably some of the nicest people you will meet in ND. I bet he has his reasons of when and why he closes access to certain pieces of land. Like anyone who makes his living off the land and what grazes on it, i'm sure he would like to have some same and control over what is happening on his land and who is crossing it.

[FONT=&quot]Not burning anyone at the stake I just saying we are fucked if this is the type of guy writing the rules.

" He said his private roads provide access to the public lands, but [/FONT]
he often denies access to public lands " He didn't say SOMETIMES or WHEN IT IS WET he said " he OFTEN denies access to PUBLIC LANDS. Since the roads are already in place and on private property I assume people are asking to drive to the public land. If they are asking he then would know who is there and where to go if there is damage. He sounds like many of the ranchers that I have run into and just because he rents the land he thinks it is his land to control. I am assuming rents the public land in question

By his own words section lines allow for access which would include vehicle travel and most likely cause more damage than driving on an existing roads

As far as Graner I stand by my words

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
How the hell does he think he should be able to block section line use. The war is coming.

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey BBQ,

Remember when you said look over the Representatives shoulder, there is Daryl chewing on his dirty little finger nails? Dammit I howled, that was funny.

Anyway, visited with Senator Erbele a couple days ago and he said the committee is very civil. Great committee members.

There was a meltdown a few years ago when Stockmens members met with sportsmen at the Game and Fish Department Office. I wasn't there but it wasn't good for relations.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
“met with sportsmen”

“wasn’t good for relations”

yes, tell us how a meeting at NDGF represented the tens of thousands of sportsmen in ND you quack

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey wait a minute Guy,

early on when this Trespass Legislation started, people from Stockmens went to a meeting with sportsmen at the Game and Fish building and came away with some raw feelings. And a lot more determined.

No need for name calling. I shared the meeting minutes that are happening now. That is all.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
meh, I know exactly what you’re up to - your mentioning that supposed meeting had one purpose - to try to stir up trouble/division

Whitetail56

Like I said before instead of land always shutting down how about everyone starts fighting for all land open to hunting

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
Geez Guy,

The dust up before sometimes wasn't civil. Maybe going forward things can be. Don't read into more than what was there.

So Fritz, any fishing reports or other outdoor related life hacks?

I was going to South Africa in April. I'm not into African plains game like the rest of the party but maybe a Cape Buffalo. And a tour of Krueger National Park.

However, corona has messed up all plans.

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
Like I have said for many years Fritz and GST are on outdoor sites to ride herd. You guys are correct about Fritz simply trying to poke so GST can have more quotes to flash around. Fritz will talk friendly like sugar with poison.

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
PG, I posted the link so anyone interested in what is happening can read it. It's government stuff open to the public.

You guys are waaayy too suspicious.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 76
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 31