Toughest man in pro sports

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
With bases loaded and two outs on the board in the bottom of the first inning, the Orioles led the Blue Jays 4-0 with James McCann up to bat. Facing off against Yariel Rodríguez, McCann battled to a 2-2 count before disaster struck.

On the fifth pitch of the at-bat, Rodríguez fired a 94.6-mph, up-and-in fastball that hit McCann right on the nose. Immediately dropping to the ground and holding his face, it became apparent that McCann was bleeding profusely, even spitting out blood.

McCann managed to shuffle to first base, albeit with gauze stuck up his nose, still bleeding. Ultimately, he returned behind the plate to continue catching the duration of the game.

Wall-eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Too many hockey pucks to my nose causes me today life of bs. Damn that is not good.

SurvivalAmazon88

Established Member
With bases loaded and two outs on the board in the bottom of the first inning, the Orioles led the Blue Jays 4-0 with James McCann up to bat. Facing off against Yariel Rodríguez, McCann battled to a 2-2 count before disaster struck.

On the fifth pitch of the at-bat, Rodríguez fired a 94.6-mph, up-and-in fastball that hit McCann right on the nose. Immediately dropping to the ground and holding his face, it became apparent that McCann was bleeding profusely, even spitting out blood.

McCann managed to shuffle to first base, albeit with gauze stuck up his nose, still bleeding. Ultimately, he returned behind the plate to continue catching the duration of the game.

I saw a clip of that today. Man that must have hurt.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Dam that had to hurt!!
This guy got his nuts crushed for the USA. The video doesnt do it justice. I watched it live..yeah it made me pucker.🤢

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 61
  • This month: 43
  • This month: 42
  • This month: 38
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 25
  • This month: 23
  • This month: 20