Trail cam/sd card viewers

muzzyhunter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have a Cannon digital camera that I use as a viewer in the field to check my cam pics.I was just bragging how this camera had worked with all trail cams I had used it with mostly moultrie,and some wild game,but it did display all pics.
Fast forward,I bought a new Browning cam and I am having issues.My cannon displays the images,very small in the viewer with a message underneath that says unidentified image,I thought i had viewed images from this trail came before,but not sure now.
So my question could I have bump a setting on one or the other and created this problem.or are they just not compatible.I havent been out to my treestands to check it against the other cams.
Thanks for any help!!

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't know how to help you but I have a stealth cam card reader that plugs into the bottom of my phone. I used to carry around a extra camera until I got this. You can save photos right to your phone off of it and delete the memory card also.

BX2

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just bought the stealthcam card viewer too. My digital camera worked OK on all my game cameras except my stealthcam.if I had a few thousand pics it would take forever to load them tho. The stealthcam pics wouldn't show up at all.it just said format unrecognized. I tried everything I could think of with no luck. The card viewer works great.

FishSticks

Founding Member
Founding Member
Stealthcam as well, thanks to a friend leaving his in my truck (he had bought a new one by the time I noticed it in there). Also- I have heard that you are only supposed to delete the SD cards on the cam so you do not accidentally reformat them.

muzzyhunter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks for the replies,looks like the card reader is the route to take,after doing a little more research it appears that the two arent compatible.

Shockwave

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've been thinking about getting the stealthcam reader as well. However, the wife got me the Wildgame Innovations reader for Christmas last year so I better use that for a few years. Plus it works just fine.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 27
  • This month: 17
  • This month: 14
  • This month: 14
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 8