Tuesday march 29

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Vietnam veteran day.
Parade at 1:00 in honor of those who gave their all.

There have been enough Thank You's given out.

I ask that one reflects. Reflect for those who serve and for those who gave their all in a conflict that IMHO had little meaning. Take a moment. And now only memories, heartaches along with a little pride for all those that went for the cause. db-2

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
For those who took the time to express a feeling i do appreciate it as i am sure other veterans do to and their families.
I was 21 when i was drafted. My understanding of life has changed a lot over these last 50 plus years. Living will do that with all its issues both good and bad. At that time i had no real understand of those before me and what they did.

I spent 22 months of my soon to be 76 years of my life serving this country.
I consider myself lucky to have the privilege of being able to say i was a soldier, i answer the call when called. Not all have had that privilege.

On Tuesday, if you have a chance, tell a veteran you have thought of their commitment to this country and the time they serve. it is special thing for those who were able to do it.

And now i will use the words thank you. Thanks for doing that, it will mean a lot to that veteran. db

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
For me it was a Parade, nice day and long day with fun had by all. db

Attachments

DSC00115.jpg

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137