Ufc 196

WLYHNTR

Founding Member
Founding Member
Who do you guys all got for the McGregor/Diaz fight? I'd like to see McGregor wipe the floor with Diaz, McGregor has a big mouth but he's been able to back it up.

Walleye_Chaser

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm hoping for Diaz!! McGregor may just be too talented though. I think he'll be very, very prepared. Either way I can't wait. Excited for Holly to kick Miesha in the face too!!

Bacon

Founding Member
Founding Member
Diaz is not intimidated by Irish boy. That's where he had an advantage in his other fights. He could get in the other guys head. That being said, it would be a big upset if Diaz won.

Biglunch

Founding Member
Founding Member
I like to see McGregor win it. I heard rumor of a fight with him and cowboy. Id like to see cowboy put the pain on him

WLYHNTR

Founding Member
Founding Member
I like to see McGregor win it. I heard rumor of a fight with him and cowboy. Id like to see cowboy put the pain on him

Diaz beat cowboy, that's why he got this fight im pretty sure.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cowboy has run off like 8 of 9 or 9 of 10 in the last 14 months. That's unprecedented in the ufc. Just went up a weight class and won his last fight I think. Cowboy and Diaz would be different this time around. I believe they didn't let him fight McGregor cause they can't afford to have their golden boy lose a meaningless fight right now. It would hurt future earnings potential too much. So, he will definitely beat Diaz. Wouldn't mind seeing him brought back to Earth though. Can't wait to see holly fight again. Think she is the real deal. Wanna see how she does on the ground.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Mcgregor is gonna mop the floor with Diaz. I wish the Dos Angos fight would have went through. That would have been a good one. Mcgregor/Aldo part two would be nice.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
They should have made this a free fight. Definitely not worth 50 bucks even with mcgruber fighting

Bacon

Founding Member
Founding Member
They should have made this a free fight. Definitely not worth 50 bucks even with mcgruber fighting
Exactly. There are better fight on the under card. I used to rent every fight. Only rent every once in a while now. I can watch fight highlights right after.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 71
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 38
  • This month: 36
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 30