UFO Crash-Lands in Lake Winnipeg, Military Immediately Takes Over

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
My guess is those canuks drank enough Rye or Grand Canadian to start hallucinating.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
My guess is those canuks drank enough Rye or Grand Canadian to start hallucinating.

I have a question, why can't you drink on Lake Winnipeg? Heard someone got caught last week, and the fine was around $600. I have never fished there (maybe one day) and was just wondering. :;:smokin ;:;boozer

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Its funny how these "aliens" that have the technology to plot, chart, and travel through interstellar space make it all the way to earth....and then crash?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh...and watch for chemtrails.

Gravity? It must be gravity.

- - - Updated - - -

I have a question, why can't you drink on Lake Winnipeg? Heard someone got caught last week, and the fine was around $600. I have never fished there (maybe one day) and was just wondering. :;:smokin ;:;boozer

Because it is the country with the most strict booze laws in North and South America with the highest rate of binge drinking. They apparently like to strap governors on those sauce hounds.

Seriously, I don't know.

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
Its funny how these "aliens" that have the technology to plot, chart, and travel through interstellar space make it all the way to earth....and then crash?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh...and watch for chemtrails.[/QUOTE

If you're in a bar with a bunch of folks from Idaho in it you will hear that term at least every 5 minutes. I don't know why it has to be them all the time but it is.

Dude are you serious? Or were you actually in that bar with us in Nampa ID when that psych ex navy seal tried recruiting us to his anti government camp up in Cordelaign and i just forgot who you were.

Those nuts went on abput chemtails for an hour.

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member

I don't think that you can drink while fishing on the water whether it is ice fishing or boat fishing. I know that when I fished in Ontario with friends there was no beer brought on board even for a beer at shore lunch. Against the law.

Steve.

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dude are you serious? Or were you actually in that bar with us in Nampa ID when that psych ex navy seal tried recruiting us to his anti government camp up in Cordelaign and i just forgot who you were.

Those nuts went on abput chemtails for an hour.

I wasn't with you but I will tell you that it is a real thing and obviously not just a crazy or two in that state believe in it. Old, young, male, and ladies I've heard it from all of their mouths. All Idaho. Still less annoying than Boise State fans though.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't think that you can drink while fishing on the water whether it is ice fishing or boat fishing. I know that when I fished in Ontario with friends there was no beer brought on board even for a beer at shore lunch. Against the law.

Steve.

If you have a fish house with all the amenities of home, you can have some sauce. It is considered your temporary residence as you have the ability to stay there and not travel. That is what I have been told by the local Canadians.

badland mule

Founding Member
Founding Member

When the people in control of your health care make the rules expect rules against having fun.

NodakBuckeye

Founding Member
Founding Member
Coast to Coast AM is awesome. Is it podcastible?

It is entertaining to say the least! I had been listening to it in the old pickup my old company gave me to use on my route, older radios seem to do better at picking up AM at night. After listening for a few weeks a guys starts to have his head on a swivel while walking around locations at night. I caught eye glow on the edge of my headlamp beam one night from above. Turned out it was a big old owl sitting on the catwalk. I laughed after the hair on the back of my neck laid back down and I confirmed my drawers were still clean.

Last edited:

hardwaterdriller

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was flipping through the TV and stopped on PBS when they were talking about that meteor from Russia a couple years ago and they showed this same picture. This pic is sure making rounds around the internet.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 162
  • This month: 150
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 124
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88