Useful Stuff and Useless knowlege

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
VOX is more or less a bunch of elitists freshly out of college who are socially and politically left of Bernie Sanders. It's too bad, because there's some serious talent there. They have multiple pieces on the need for strict gun control and all of it is highly-polished elementary tripe. They REEEEAAALLLLYYY spin a yarn trying to convince people of "America's many gun problems." While entertaining, don't be fooled into considering any information from VOX when forming an opinion on any topic.

- - - Updated - - -

...and that's my useful contribution to svn's thread.

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't watched Crowder's rebuttal to Vox's gun control propaganda but I have seen Vox's propaganda. It is the epitome of speaking in an echo chamber. I suspect these 20 minutes will be delicious.

https://youtu.be/IULSD8VwXEs

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good deal. I just wondered about the issue of GWS and fish tanks. I didn't find anything EXTREME left in either vid. If I were a monkey, it wouldn't be strange to defecate in my hand and throw it at these freakn' cats.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
an 8X12 tarp used on top of a chain link dog kennel, to give the pooch some shade, can act as a sail and flip that cage right on its short side into your garage, and put a nice massive dent in the rain gutters.

IMG_1628.jpg

Last edited:

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
an 8X12 tarp used on top of a chain link dog kennel, to give the pouch some shade, can act as a sail and flip that cage right on its short side into your garage, and put a nice massive dent in the rain gutters.

Capture.jpg

This puzzled me greatly, as I couldn't figure out why a pouch would need shade, then I started thinking maybe a pooch needs shade. facepalm..

And I was even IN your fair city yesterday..

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
This puzzled me greatly, as I couldn't figure out why a pouch would need shade, then I started thinking maybe a pooch needs shade. facepalm..

And I was even IN your fair city yesterday..

and you choose not to help lower my cage because you hate dogs?

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was there (in Dickinson) buying used exercise equipment for my wife. You can imagine my mood.

We have plenty of coatracks already...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 62
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 49