Useful Stuff and Useless knowlege

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cotton has no place in the cold weather layering system.

Wool socks are a life saver in winter hunting or ice fishing.

Make a torch like the one Rambo used in the cave by wrapping duct tape around a branch and setting it ablaze. Works great.

Good thread.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
"NO FEAR" If you click on the youtube logo bottom right in the video window you can watch full screen on youtube. These guys are nuts. Useless crazy

Last edited:

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ummm, yuck

Yeah, I know. It seemed to be the most comprehensive. You think it's too much for the boy? IDK, a freaking pike with a crank in it's yap can cause A LOT of shiite. I have the scars. He's seen a few incidents and "learned" the lesson of a net and pliers...Too much this be or how to shrug off a flesh wound?...

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
People make this whole "getting a hook out of one self" thing way to complicated. Grab a friggen pliers and pull it out.

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Got old dirty coroded/fogged headlights? Take em off, grab a can of off, yes off the bugspray and let it work it's magic.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
People make this whole "getting a hook out of one self" thing way to complicated. Grab a friggen pliers and pull it out.

Can I ram a 5/0 bass hook into your forearm and watch you do the plier trick?:D

badland mule

Founding Member
Founding Member
relief from tinnitus

Place the palms of your hands over your ears with fingers resting gently on the back of your head. Your middle fingers should point toward one another just above the base of your skull. Place your index fingers on top of you middle fingers and snap them (the index fingers) onto the skull making a loud, drumming noise. Repeat 40-50 times. Some people experience immediate relief with this method. Repeat several times a day for as long as necessary to reduce tinnitus.

bowcarp

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sure fire way to see roosters? Unload weapon 30 yards before arriving back at truck!

thats the truth was hunting with my kid 50y from the truck he has his gun down pulling the shells asked him why he said trucks right there with that look only a teen can have i let it go , 20y from the truck took a double on roosters , teaching by example it works :D

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Can I ram a 5/0 bass hook into your forearm and watch you do the plier trick?:D

If one so happens to get stuck in there its coming out with the pliers, guaranteed. Thats just how manly I am.

Last edited:

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
relief from tinnitus

Place the palms of your hands over your ears with fingers resting gently on the back of your head. Your middle fingers should point toward one another just above the base of your skull. Place your index fingers on top of you middle fingers and snap them (the index fingers) onto the skull making a loud, drumming noise. Repeat 40-50 times. Some people experience immediate relief with this method. Repeat several times a day for as long as necessary to reduce tinnitus.

Is this for real or like rubbing dog shiite on a fever blister to keep from licking it?

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well known, but useful, trick. Hold your hand up with fingers horizontally. Place bottom finger on the horizon and for every finger width between the horizon and sun you have 15 minutes until the sun sets.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 143
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88