Using hand signals driving..

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
All summer ive been racking up mega miles bicycle riding,seems our younger generation never learned proper hand singals ,road rules.

Left turn,right turn,stop etc.

Then texting whilst driving is another scary one that effects us all bikes,bicycle, motor vehicles. Careful out there folks

Now illegals on our roads,millions of them

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
bicycle riders are a bunch of ignorant fucks that feel they don't have to obey the rules of the road. There is a bike path running parallel to University dr by the airport and also on S 12th street that runs parallel to the roads and many idiots still ride on the road. Those that do ride on the trails 99% of the time will run the stops sign on 48th or Burleigh ave directly in front of traffic.

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
i was taught to ride a bicycle on the opposite shoulder facing traffic so you could see traffic coming and stay off the road. these people are dumb as a brick. only thing that compares is people think its ok to walk in front a vehicle in a parking lots.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
i was taught to ride a bicycle on the opposite shoulder facing traffic so you could see traffic coming and stay off the road. these people are dumb as a brick. only thing that compares is people think its ok to walk in front a vehicle in a parking lots.
nope..this is incorrect...walk FACING traffic, RIDE same direction as traffic.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
How is your self esteem now S2?

1725932551261.png

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
No,actually you ride a bike with traffic,,walk on road shoulder into oncoming traffic.

Agreed a pak of spandix bicylist most often are a pain in the ass wearing those ridiculous outfits,must be a status thing?"look at me i ride a bicycle wearing my go fast outfit"
Im just a old guy in shorts and tshirt riding country roads worried about some dumb ass texting on the same road going my way

Last edited:

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Im just a old guy in shorts and tshirt riding country roads worried about some dumb ass texting on the same road going my way
Texting has made roads very dangerous these days. No way you'd catch galwhofishes and I with our backs turned to traffic while walking. And no way we'd be riding bikes on highways/roads this day and age if we were asked to turn our backs on traffic. Screw that.

Shockwave

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yep, no way I'm trusting any of these dumbass drivers in town. So many people not paying attention to the road; speeding, running red lights, on the phone, and so on. And thank god crotch rocket season is coming to an end soon. Those assholes are the worst of them all.

Pheasant 54

★★★ Legendary Member
For as many bike riders that get hit from behind , I just don't understand why you would not ride facing traffic. I don't ride but what am I missing . I think I read where 1500 bike riders are hit each year

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Texting has made roads very dangerous these days. No way you'd catch galwhofishes and I with our backs turned to traffic while walking. And no way we'd be riding bikes on highways/roads this day and age if we were asked to turn our backs on traffic. Screw that.
I'm contemplating getting rid of by bike with a motor for this very reason!!

I used to ride it in town everyday to work, not so much anymore.

I get it out on the highway, in town in the FM metro has become a death wish!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 182
  • This month: 132
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 62
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 55