What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
Walkin and thinkin
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Kurtr" data-source="post: 498778" data-attributes="member: 194"><p>I was walking off the line after my dog just blew up and we failed a test that he should pass 10 out of 10 times. And this was a month before we were going to run a national event. Im sure i looked pouty and dejected. I had a pro who i really respect grab me and tell me every test we either get a ribbon or a lesson you never really fail if you are willing to learn that lesson and get better. And he gave me the kick in the ass I needed to train hard the next month getting ready for the Grand.</p><p></p><p>Time does fly I have a six year old dog now that was just a puppy it feels like a few days ago was chewing holes in my socks.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Kurtr, post: 498778, member: 194"] I was walking off the line after my dog just blew up and we failed a test that he should pass 10 out of 10 times. And this was a month before we were going to run a national event. Im sure i looked pouty and dejected. I had a pro who i really respect grab me and tell me every test we either get a ribbon or a lesson you never really fail if you are willing to learn that lesson and get better. And he gave me the kick in the ass I needed to train hard the next month getting ready for the Grand. Time does fly I have a six year old dog now that was just a puppy it feels like a few days ago was chewing holes in my socks. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
What happened to DB-2
Latest: BrokenBackJack
4 minutes ago
S
ISO - Brittany Pup
Latest: SLE
14 minutes ago
A
Bear Again
Latest: ale
26 minutes ago
A
migration 26
Latest: ale
29 minutes ago
Fall fishing?
Latest: Kurtr
56 minutes ago
Walkin and thinkin
Latest: Kurtr
Today at 8:58 AM
M
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: measure-it
Today at 8:24 AM
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Jiffy
Today at 7:49 AM
B
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: Browneye
Yesterday at 6:14 PM
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: 1bigfokker
Yesterday at 6:06 PM
Sale
Ford Tailgate bench
Latest: BrokenBackJack
Yesterday at 12:48 PM
Ham/Women
Latest: CatDaddy
Tuesday at 10:13 PM
P
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Tuesday at 8:58 PM
Sharptails/Huns with labradors
Latest: svnmag
Tuesday at 7:30 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: 3Roosters
Tuesday at 4:45 PM
ISO Vizsla pup
Latest: Yoby
Tuesday at 3:17 PM
A.I. Are you Excited?
Latest: Eatsleeptrap
Tuesday at 6:30 AM
A
What are you listening to these days?
Latest: Auggie
Tuesday at 6:02 AM
Pronghorn
Latest: Maddog
Monday at 6:52 PM
DUI Attorney
Latest: Obi-Wan
Monday at 2:31 AM
Lotsa bots
Latest: Davy Crockett
Sunday at 8:43 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
Walkin and thinkin
Top
Bottom