Walleye Skin Wallet

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I still have a soft gray leather fanny pack that I have used for wrist rocket and steelies for 25 years

I used to rollerblade with my brother around the bike paths on the Red and shoot black birds (that were predating people's gardens)... in cutoff jeans

ho man I wish I had pics to share with you guys but... :;:huh

LOV2HNT

Founding Member
Founding Member
These cut off jeans you speak of, where they the real short ones where the pockets where longer than the actual shorts? ;)

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
I still have a soft gray leather fanny pack that I have used for wrist rocket and steelies for 25 years

I used to rollerblade with my brother around the bike paths on the Red and shoot black birds (that were predating people's gardens)... in cutoff jeans

I am sooooo not ever going camping with you.

- - - Updated - - -

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
These cut off jeans you speak of, where they the real short ones where the pockets where longer than the actual shorts? ;)

oh yes - with nice white threads at least an inch long - the real McCoy!

- - - Updated - - -

ba ha ha... my brother came home one time - gramma Ann was babysitting us for the week - and gramma said "I trimmed those loose threads on those old jeans... they were dragging in the mud and bringing mud into the house"

my brother was just sick about it for weeks/years - but he didn't have the heart to tell gramma she had destroyed his go-to cool pair of jeans - she thought she had done him a favor

Last edited:

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member

That's really gay. Not to brag about appearing gay, but I may have you beat. Used to ride bike (the 10-speed road-bike variety) with those lycra biker shorts under multi-color bermudas. That was awfully gay. The ironic part is that I thought I'd pick up chicks. On a bike. In spandex shorts. Thought I'd pick up chicks.. (mumble mumble).. . .

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, the fact that you carried a slingshot and steelies in it, makes it no less gay. Or that it was leather. That's somehow even a little bit more gay. The "soft" part is for sure gay...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 71
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 40
  • This month: 36
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 31