Warriors on the Water ND 2016

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
Really good weekend. My two guys had never caught a Walleye before. they caught a bunch and brought limits in to clean, releasing many others. A really fun time with great guys and very well put together. My thanks to all who organized this!
Already looking forward to next year

Last edited:

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Had a Blast!! Thanks to everyone who helped us find fish. Awesome Event!! I will definitely be doing that again. Well run, great food, and I can't say enough about the folks that put this on. Well Done Guys!!! We caught lots of fish, drank too much, and blew a tire on the boat trailer on the way home and the weekend was STILL EPIC FUN!!! It was great to finally meet some more NDA'ers and put faces to the names. Hope to see you guys on the water again sometime. Tight Lines Everyone!!!

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thank you guys for showing up. We really couldn't do it without your help. I'm looking forward to seeing you guys again.
And I finally got to meet the sheyenne river sasquatch.
Guys he's real and a hell of a great guy

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
How'd you do KD? Any of the tips on here pay off?

Yep!! The info was spot on in every way!! We caught lots of walleyes on BB and spinner rigs. Orange was our best color, but there seemed to be fish being caught on all kinds of different colors. We fished in 20-25 on whiteys bar and had a good time. I even caught about a 8 lb carp, which we had some fun with at the awards ceremony. Something about the 'Prettiest Fish" or some such. The weather was OUTSTANDING which really made the fishing easy and very enjoyable. Thanks again guys for all the information and your willingness to share your knowledge for a VERY WORTHY bunch of folks!!

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well guys one little bit on info to share i found pretty cool. we had 64 warriors this year fishing. Every Single One caught at least one walleye.
Heck of a testament to the talent and drive of the captains that took them fishing. Hell of a good job guys. My hats off to you

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 108
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 39
  • This month: 35