Warriors On The Water "Operation Protect The Badge" Yes we are pro law enforement.

SlamminSalmon

Honored Member
Hi just joined a few minutes ago. Main factor was because of what the community does for others and would like to volunteer my services as a captain for this project. Thanks all of you for what you do to help other it does not go unnoticed.

huffranger

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm on it rusty... You have mail..... Team DH customs is growing....

pluggin

Founding Member
Founding Member
I sent a pm to ranger nation but have not heard back. If someone can send me a form that would be great. This sounds like an awesome deal and the least I could do for all involved. Thanks!

Tillerman2095

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks Norm for keeping up with this post. I don't get on a computer enough to keep updated. Thanks for the volunteers that have already signed up as captains. Hopefully we'll have a good idea of the number of folks that will attending the event in the near future. I know its only January but time flies when your having fun. If any one has any questions PM me and or Rangernation and we'll try to get back to you.

RangerNation81

Founding Member
Founding Member
We are still looking for plenty of captains guys! I've been talking with Morton county and they are all very excited about this event! you wont want to miss out on a chance to spend some quality time with our states men and women! Not to mention it might come in handy later down the road in the case of a speeding ticket!!!!!

300sktr

Established Member
Sign me up also. Have room if someone needs a place to stay. Only live 5 miles from Garrison Bay. Have room for a couple campers too.

Sub_Elect

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sign me up also. Have room if someone needs a place to stay. Only live 5 miles from Garrison Bay. Have room for a couple campers too.
I'm gonna sign up as a captain, been busy with work. I will bring my camper and will have Huff and Dirty staying with me in it. I would be interested in staying at your place with it if that's ok.

300sktr

Established Member
Yup that would be fine. Have room for one more. Have elect hook up and water available. Sounds like fun weekend!!!!!! Probably have meet you at some of the tournaments, so will fun to put names with faces.

powerman

Founding Member
Founding Member
You 3 together in the same camper, I see some shenanigans in your future. There is a good chance I will be available for a captain as well.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 60
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55