Wather pdp

Achucker

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I've been looking at a few different pistols. Looking at the sig 320/m18 but then I started looking at the walther pdp. Anyone shot this or both. Looking for opinions on the two on reliability, recoil management, and safety. Before anyone starts suggesting other pistols I am open to suggestions but am not looking for a small concealed carry or full size. Thanks for the help

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have a P320 in 9mm and the new P320 X10 in 10mm. However for every day carry I use a Sig P365X. I had a Sig Romeo Zero on it, but took it off because at the most common range of conflict (7 yards and less) I can draw and aquire the target faster without it.
Check Utube on the Sif 320. They currently have multiple law suits for un-commanded in accidental fireing, even while holstered. That said I'm not giving up my P320s. The reputation of the P365 is that it is a safe handgun. The X is 12 rounds, but extended magazines are available.
My wife bought me the co2 version of the M18. It has the same weight, the same size, and slide blowback for realistic practice. It's nice that it fits all of my holsters. From the box it shot six inches low at five yards, and grouped abot six inches. Using a third of an inch of an old XX75 22/13 arrow shaft epoxied under the barrel at the end of the slide it is now dead on at seven yards and groups about an inch.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 102
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 90
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 67