Weather forecast & predictions

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Looks like western ND is in for 70mph winds this afternoon, and 1" sized hail.

The wind has been almost nonstop this spring.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Meteorologists like Kevin & Heidi need to be stung up in a tall cottonwood tree

Much of North Dakota is now in a Level 2 for the potential of strong to severe storms this later this afternoon and evening. These storms may have the possibility of wind gusts up to 70 mph and quarter sized hail. -Meteorologist Heidi Werosta

1715957600773.png

AR-15

★★★★★ Legendary Member
This computerized weather prediction's are about the biggest joke they have, my prediction's are very accurate, what ever is coming is coming, just set back and enjoy

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I actually think go they do a good job. For some one who the weather can cost a lot of money I’m happy they do it. The radar on my phone has been a god send vs the days before. It’s easy being an expert sitting on your fucking couch second guessing and pretending like you have any sort of a clue.

CAH

Founding Member
Founding Member
I actually think go they do a good job. For some one who the weather can cost a lot of money I’m happy they do it. The radar on my phone has been a god send vs the days before. It’s easy being an expert sitting on your fucking couch second guessing and pretending like you have any sort of a clue.
I do have a clue. Also, my dad could easily beat your dad up.

Reprobait

Founding Member
Founding Member
I agree. The ability to also get by-the-hour forecasts, including wind, for any location is something we don't appreciate enough. They may not be perfect, but it sure beats the days of watching the TV weather and trying to guess what it is going to do 150 miles from the station.

Average_NDA_Member

Hmmmm nope

ORCUS DEMENS

Founding Member
Founding Member
I for one applaud the advances they have made in weather forecasting. How many on this site remember a drawing on paper, no radar imagery, and your weather report came from the closest airport if they had someone on staff?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 173
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 62
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 56