Where's the fire?

Rizzo

Founding Member
Founding Member
What brought all of the smoke to Williston around 9pm?

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
20150629_195827.jpg
The smoke is thick in the SE part of the state.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
A study published earlier this month found new evidence that rapid warming of the Arctic due to human activities is causing the Northern Hemisphere jet stream to be wavier in a way that promotes extreme weather like the unusual heat now gripping much of western North America. (Not to mention the extreme cold that afflicted the U.S. Midwest and East Cost this past winter.) The research also finds that these contortions are occurring more frequently.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
A study published earlier this month found new evidence that rapid warming of the Arctic due to human activities is causing the Northern Hemisphere jet stream to be wavier in a way that promotes extreme weather like the unusual heat now gripping much of western North America. (Not to mention the extreme cold that afflicted the U.S. Midwest and East Cost this past winter.) The research also finds that these contortions are occurring more frequently.

Horseshit.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member

A study published earlier this month found new evidence that looking at your avatar has caused severe vomiting in a way that promotes extreme unusual heat. The research also finds that these contortions are occurring more frequently depending on how often you post.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm sorry, no I'm not. I love that avatar with how it came to be and what it stands for. I still get a mild tee hee.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm sorry, no I'm not. I love that avatar with how it came to be and what it stands for. I still get a mild tee hee.

well if you love it so much maybe you should marry it....;:;badidea

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75