White Earth Bay access

Hoffer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone know if you can drive out from the boat ramp? Me and a few old college buddies were planning to take my wheelhouse up this Wednesday for a few days, but if it’s drifted in badly from this Xmas storm, we may reconsider.

A couple guys are driving like 8 hours, so any info would be greatly appreciated. Not looking for your secret spots.

Thanks!!

wales

Founding Member
Founding Member
I doubt you get in by the boat ramp. Usually really snowed in. Usually you can access the lake from the gravel road you use to get to the boat ramp. The gravel road runs east/west as is close to the water/ice. Should see tracks going on the lake from the road. Also a lot of people live at White Earth Bay. Contact someone.

Stinger

Founding Member
Founding Member
I doubt you get in by the boat ramp. Usually really snowed in. Usually you can access the lake from the gravel road you use to get to the boat ramp. The gravel road runs east/west as is close to the water/ice. Should see tracks going on the lake from the road. Also a lot of people live at White Earth Bay. Contact someone.
Usually you can run off the point at the campground, but I heard that is plugged as well.

Mwsfarm

Founding Member
Founding Member
Someone plowed it, but it’s not great. Going to blow in right away. It’s passable tonight though

Smuscha

Marina is plowed out, some drifts but pull your house where ever your heart desires

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77