WHY IS IT??????????

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
In old western movies and some new ones the Mexican bandits always have belts full of 30 06 bullets and carry henry repeaters in 44 40. Sometimes strange things pop into my head but the voices they just go on and on. LB

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
These days Shaniqua is doing Dallas... Debbie retired!
She is Dallas ! Bo Dallas :
Bo_Dallas_may_2017_01 (1).jpg

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
(Wanted dead or alive) Steve McQueen bullet belt for his model 92. db

Bobkat

Established Member
Why is it in most novels, when the author is describing the scene of a recent gunfight they always throw in there “the smell of cordite filled the room” or some such nonsense. Cordite hasn’t been produced or used for over 120 years. It bigs me they all call the smell of burned smokeless powder the “smell of burned cordite in the air!”
Not a big deal, inaccuracies like this just bugs me.
As a kid in the 50’s we burned a lot of WW1 and pre WW1 ammo through ancient 303 Lee Enfields. We’d pull the bullets on some of these ancient shells and darned if we didnt find a few still loaded with real cordite. Strange looking stuff. Sticks of grayish looking stuff vaguely remind one of spighetti sticks. Still shot fine 50 - 60 years later.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Napalm in the morning is better. Burnt rubber on a 1/4 mile highway track is good. I will quit there. LB

jdfisherman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Old war movies where the guy gets shot, throws his arms up in the air and has an epileptic seizure before finally falling down.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
You can fuck up a rug with a foot and CANNOT IMMEDIATELY UNFUCK IT with the same foot?!! It's tangible evidence of the Devil as the gd thing easily slides in the exact opposite desired direction and bunches up on one end. It's like watching the vowell buying idiots of Wheel Of Fortune. I can't believe that show is still on the air as it's surely caused a lot of heart attacks and strokes.

That is all.

Last edited:

buckhunter24_7

Founding Member
Founding Member
Because "Hollywood" is retarded. They almost never get gun stuff right. From suppressed handguns making almost no sound to guns that don't recoil and never need to be reloaded. The ignorance is appalling.

This is good:

Mr Baldwin got it right in one movie

pointer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why is it that 90% of the driving assholes drive Ford pickups had a white Ford pass me on the interstate today at 4:30 without his lights on then when he hit the drifts in the passing lane had to squeeze in between the the car ahead of me, like 65 wasnt fast enough for him when that was the deal for the rest of us. Anyone could see that the passing lane was shit. 10 miles later another white Ford tried the same shit at least he had one working headlight. Same result

agriffith

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why is it that 90% of the driving assholes drive Ford pickups had a white Ford pass me on the interstate today at 4:30 without his lights on then when he hit the drifts in the passing lane had to squeeze in between the the car ahead of me, like 65 wasnt fast enough for him when that was the deal for the rest of us. Anyone could see that the passing lane was shit. 10 miles later another white Ford tried the same shit at least he had one working headlight. Same result
Have 2 white Ford pickups, must be one of the 10%.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 1
Top Bottom