Worst text sent by mistake...

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Resurrecting this thread because I KNOW there are more stories.....and I love them!

We had a safety manager on a Teams call with all of our locations across the country. The meeting was being led by a third party consultant. Literally 50+ people on the call across 8+ locations. He apparently was working from home and decided he needed to take a shower during the meeting time. Used his phone for the call, must have propped it up in the shower caddy. A drop of water hit the "turn camera on" button and his buck nakedness was exposed to the entire audience. There were many screenshots taken and messages sent to "turn off video" but he was oblivious. After about 5 minutes the meeting organizer finally dropped him from the meeting.....but damage done. He was unemployed shortly after.

Fast forward a few weeks. He found new employment and was standing around with his new coworkers listening to a story from his new manager. He listened to a story that the new manager's wife had told him about a guy where she worked that accidentally turned his camera on while in the shower during a corporate meeting. Talk about small world ND!

Whoops.....

Prairie Doggin'

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I just read through them again, and it seems like I might be the biggest offender...:ROFLMAO:
There must be some other clowns like me out there.

eseamands

Founding Member
Founding Member
Let me preface this story by telling you that I am actually blessed with a great group of in-laws.

One particular winter day a few years ago, I had picked the boys up from daycare and was just pulling into the driveway after a long day of work and really just wanted to relax. My mother-in-law was at the house, as she is always welcome.

However, this particular day, she arrived unannounced. She had a particular, peculiar, and unfounded worry that the boys shouldn't stay in the car in their carseats for more than a millisecond longer than absolutely necessary. She was out to my pickup and practically wrenching the boys from their car seats before I even got the pickup into the garage and parked. This created all sorts of mass chaos.

She was loading my boys into the house, so I opened up my phone to let her daughter/my wife know that she was at the house. I wrote a big longggggggg rant of a text message complaining about how it would be nice to have a heads up and that the boys are fine in their seats until the car is parked and the garage door is shut, complain complain etc etc.

I erased alllll of my complaining and just left it at "your mother is here" and fired off the message. Not realizing I had actually sent it to MY MOTHER IN LAW! She laughed and asked if there was more to the message once I got into the house. She was holding her phone up and laughing - knowing that I had meant to send that to her daughter. We had a good laugh and I was glad I didn't send the whole message out

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Let me preface this story by telling you that I am actually blessed with a great group of in-laws.

One particular winter day a few years ago, I had picked the boys up from daycare and was just pulling into the driveway after a long day of work and really just wanted to relax. My mother-in-law was at the house, as she is always welcome.

However, this particular day, she arrived unannounced. She had a particular, peculiar, and unfounded worry that the boys shouldn't stay in the car in their carseats for more than a millisecond longer than absolutely necessary. She was out to my pickup and practically wrenching the boys from their car seats before I even got the pickup into the garage and parked. This created all sorts of mass chaos.

She was loading my boys into the house, so I opened up my phone to let her daughter/my wife know that she was at the house. I wrote a big longggggggg rant of a text message complaining about how it would be nice to have a heads up and that the boys are fine in their seats until the car is parked and the garage door is shut, complain complain etc etc.

I erased alllll of my complaining and just left it at "your mother is here" and fired off the message. Not realizing I had actually sent it to MY MOTHER IN LAW! She laughed and asked if there was more to the message once I got into the house. She was holding her phone up and laughing - knowing that I had meant to send that to her daughter. We had a good laugh and I was glad I didn't send the whole message out
Dodged the bullet there. LB

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not sent by mistake but wife had a mammogram and then headed to Fargo to babysit grandkids, a few days later the results came back so I opened it and there were no abnormalities.

What ever the name was on the results , I texted my wife and asked her who is that ? She typed back right away that she had no idea. I typed that she got a wierd message that said they think her tits look good. She didn't respond for a long time , then she finally got it and sent one of these doohickeys :ROFLMAO:

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Resurrecting this thread because I KNOW there are more stories.....and I love them!

We had a safety manager on a Teams call with all of our locations across the country. The meeting was being led by a third party consultant. Literally 50+ people on the call across 8+ locations. He apparently was working from home and decided he needed to take a shower during the meeting time. Used his phone for the call, must have propped it up in the shower caddy. A drop of water hit the "turn camera on" button and his buck nakedness was exposed to the entire audience. There were many screenshots taken and messages sent to "turn off video" but he was oblivious. After about 5 minutes the meeting organizer finally dropped him from the meeting.....but damage done. He was unemployed shortly after.

Fast forward a few weeks. He found new employment and was standing around with his new coworkers listening to a story from his new manager. He listened to a story that the new manager's wife had told him about a guy where she worked that accidentally turned his camera on while in the shower during a corporate meeting. Talk about small world ND!

Whoops.....
We cannot all be endowed with a beautiful penis which strikes of majesty and inspires ode, poetry and song:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 162
  • This month: 154
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 124
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88