Worst text sent by mistake...

Prairie Doggin'

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Most of us probably have one person or a group where we exchange some things that some might find inappropriate. Memes, comments that aren't PC, etc.

Without fail, we all text something to the wrong person/group. What is your worst text you sent to the wrong person/group that made you say "Oh, shit..."

I'll start it off (not my worst blunder, unfortunately)...

I once texted a meme of Big Bird pulling anal beads out of his ass (stolen from the All Ha Ha's page) to the members of a board I am on. Followed by "Oops...wrong thread. You guys don't even like Sesame Street."

Share your worst...

If you followed up with another backpeddling post, share that too. I've got a couple more blunders to share.

Last edited:

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Most of us probably have one person or a group where we exchange some things that some might find inappropriate. Memes, comments that aren't PC, etc.

Without fail, we all text something to the wrong person/group. What is your worst text you sent to the wrong person/group that made you say "Oh, shit..."

I'll start it off (not my worst blunder, unfortunately)...

I once texted a meme of Big Bird pulling anal beads out of his ass (stolen from the All Ha Ha's page) to the members of a board I am on. Followed by "Oops...wrong thread. You guys don't even like Sesame Street."

Share your worst...

If you followed up with another backpeddling post, share that too. I've got a couple more blunders to share.
You followed that up nicely, 🤣

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was on a dating site once and there was an atttractive woman in there with pictures of her in the gym and she was in great shape. Anyway I messaged her something along the lines of “I was looking for a girl to date, not kick my ass but I would probably enjoy that too”. So I waited a while and went back to see if she read my message or replied. Upon checking I realized I wrote “lick” instead of “kick”. She never replied unfortunately.

MicLee

Founding Member
Founding Member
A handful of years ago I accidentally texted the Mrs. mother a picture of my junk. Immediately after sending it I gasped (she probably did too :cool:) then started sweating my ass off. I did not know how in the hell I was going to explain that, so I just ignored it and pretended it didn't happen. Luckily she never brought it up, and neither did I, but I swear she looked at me with a bit more of a glow ever since. Too bad she is as ugly as my hairy junk pic was, but with eyes. HAHA!

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe not the worst, but this LITERALLY just happened....I read the thread 5 minutes before I sent it, no joke.

My wife texted me "Do you have something in the oven?"
I replied "My balls".....then "Pepper tops" (I was drying peppers)

All fine, except I sent it to a friend I was texting earlier instead...I'm sure he thought "WTF"

Prairie Doggin'

★★★★★ Legendary Member
A few days back, a group of degenerates like myself were discussing a gal who apparently has an OnlyFans page. While hammering out whether it was verified that it was her, or whether it was rumored to be her, someone who had seen a couple of the videos elaborated on the content. More discussion regarding whether it IS her.

So, I start a text with "I think what he is asking is..."

I get interrupted, and a few minutes later finish the text.

"...did they show her face in the video you saw or stay focused on the cooter?"

Slight problem. Apparently when I picked my phone up, rather than dismissing a text notification on my phone, I opened it and finished my text. I sent the second part to a small group of parents of an extracurricular activity my kid is in.

I apologized for the erroneous text and tried to figure out who was in the group. Couldn't really figure out how to explain that one away. Fortunately, small group and they were all people I knew (all moms, by the way). Tracked each one down at the next event and explained the context of the message. Some thought it was hilarious, some likely think I'm a predator. 🤪

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
I know I have stories like this, but for the life of me, I cannot remember the context of them.

Great thread, btw.

Last edited:

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
My buddy took a picture while bent over of his ass, of course the entire ball bag made the picture too, he was going to send it to his buddy, and sent it to his buddies mother...haha
She laughed it off, but was also in her late 70's, so not cool at all.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
My buddy took a picture while bent over of his ass, of course the entire ball bag made the picture too, he was going to send it to his buddy, and sent it to his buddies mother...haha
She laughed it off, but was also in her late 70's, so not cool at all.
Lucky she didn’t have a heart attack.

Jigaman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not a text but on a Webex (video conference call) that was not going so well where we were getting some bad news on material shortages I started sending a PM to a coworker that said something like "my fucking head is about to explode" and some other choice comments about the other party on the call when someone pointed out that I was still sharing my screen. My boss and a couple GM's happened to be on this call as well so I thought I was going to be in deep shit but later they just laughed and told me they were all thinking the same thing as well.

Prairie Doggin'

★★★★★ Legendary Member
That's why I'm sticking with Android.🤣

I've come to the conclusion that an errant text every now and then is ok. People either laugh it off, freeing you to quit pretending to be nicer than you are, or they decide you are a complete a-hole and avoid you, so you don't have to pretend around them anymore either. Win/win.

If you send it to a work group, maybe not so much.

Prairie Doggin'

★★★★★ Legendary Member
One more that comes to mind...
We were on a sports trip with a bunch of kids and some parents and coaches. A couple of the kids were little shits the entire time. A group of us went to a Dave and Busters type place, and eventually, my older boys came over and said when they were moving the third kid from the shitheads' room to their room when they got back to the hotel.
They went with the kid (3 years younger) to move him out and got a rollaway for their room. Somewhere between a proud dad and pissed of parent, I fired off a message to the group of coaches down there (which I was a part of):

"If we get charged for a rollaway because of those two fuckheads, there is no way the club is paying. They can pay for it before they get on the plane to fly home."

We had another group of all the parents down there, which apparently started with the same couple names so they all got it instead. I replied with, "Sorry. I meant bad apples. Stupid autocorrect. 😒"

MicLee

Founding Member
Founding Member
One more that comes to mind...
We were on a sports trip with a bunch of kids and some parents and coaches. A couple of the kids were little shits the entire time. A group of us went to a Dave and Busters type place, and eventually, my older boys came over and said when they were moving the third kid from the shitheads' room to their room when they got back to the hotel.
They went with the kid (3 years younger) to move him out and got a rollaway for their room. Somewhere between a proud dad and pissed of parent, I fired off a message to the group of coaches down there (which I was a part of):

"If we get charged for a rollaway because of those two fuckheads, there is no way the club is paying. They can pay for it before they get on the plane to fly home."

We had another group of all the parents down there, which apparently started with the same couple names so they all got it instead. I replied with, "Sorry. I meant bad apples. Stupid autocorrect. 😒"
Hahahaha I don't think they bought it.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 162
  • This month: 149
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 122
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93