Wow, has it been a year already???

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
tumblr_m3vah9biYg1rraskwo1_500gif-1.jpg
Some people have asked about a dozen other questions please call if it would help with anything that has not created an amazing weekend

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think he has a philly cheese steak hangover or went to the wrong neighborhood bar

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haha
I wondered around town whilst mrs johnr was in meetings and got Fricken lost, destroyed a few beers and ate a slice of za, made it back to the Marriott finally, now an evening on a river boat, and open bar which will inspire more nonsense posts in svnmag styles on that note from this supplier in touch screen with this new version of Windows SharePoint, please notify sender of them.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haha
I wondered around town whilst mrs johnr was in meetings and got Fricken lost, destroyed a few beers and ate a slice of za, made it back to the Marriott finally, now an evening on a river boat, and open bar which will inspire more nonsense posts in svnmag styles on that note from this supplier in touch screen with this new version of Windows SharePoint, please notify sender of them.

spitz-353x500.jpg

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey, I've been here a year now too. Are years shorter on the interweb? No wonder I feel so old.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wow, you guys have me totally lost...............

Mushky, it's all good because if I had your time in my life to do all the awesome outdoor adventures, I would be OK to be lost too. Anyways, vollmer where are the hats, t shirts, and NDA hottie calendar. Patience is a virtue that can become wore down to become thin and brittle.
:;::;::;:rockit:cool::;:stirthepot

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haha

From the earlier post it appears you found a nice place that serves up a great Philly cheese bath salt sandwich.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Many homeless people have been working hard with the cardboard signs today . Some of them were fat, seems a bit odd to me, fat and homeless

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe they are working, you know there are some homeless people that beg for change just for the fun of it or they be overweight because of a thyroid condition. Just a edumicated guess???

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Many homeless people have been working hard with the cardboard signs today . Some of them were fat, seems a bit odd to me, fat and homeless

those are beginnners, thanks obama

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I like my nipples to smell of cheese.

This is what happens when you're working two chat rooms full of dudes at the same time. Sometimes you accidentally cross messages. Now we know what types of websites svnmag is visiting outside of NDA.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 62
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 24
  • This month: 19