Latest activity

• S
    snow2 replied to the thread So what is this?.
    Agreed,however sometimes shitting yourself is unavoidable ,like after a 3day bender when the urge hits and your 5 miles from home and...
  • ndfinfan
    ndfinfan reacted to AR-15's post in the thread Rain with Like Like.
    Dam now we have to start mowing the yard
  • ndfinfan
    ndfinfan reacted to johnr's post in the thread Rain with Like Like.
    It smells delicious.
  • ndfinfan
    ndfinfan reacted to tikkalover's post in the thread Rain with Like Like.
    Raining here like a cow peeing on a rock.
  • dukgnfsn
    dukgnfsn replied to the thread Humminbird Side Imaging.
    one thing to consider is bringing the side distance down to 40-50 ft instead of the 100, the further out you scan the smaller the...
  • S
    snow2 reacted to Kurtr's post in the thread So what is this? with Like Like.
    If my options are shit my pants or go in a single door women’s bathroom it’s an easy decision.
  • ndfinfan
    ndfinfan replied to the thread Battery powered lawn mowers.
    I've had a Black&Decker for 3 years now. Came with 2 batteries, can get entire yard cut with both batts long as grass not real long or...
  • Kurtr
    Kurtr replied to the thread So what is this?.
    If my options are shit my pants or go in a single door women’s bathroom it’s an easy decision.
  • S
    snow2 replied to the thread So what is this?.
    I had my grand daughter shopping one day and papa potty...good grief i decided to identify as a female for 5 minutes as she had a...
  • CatDaddy
    CatDaddy reacted to LBrandt's post in the thread Elk & Moose lottery complete with Like Like.
    From a guy with over 15 points for muzzy loader white tail buck GOOD LUCK with that wishfull thinking. LB
  • CatDaddy
    CatDaddy reacted to PrairieGhost's post in the thread Riddle Me This..... with Haha Haha.
    2/3 of a barrel of water. But I could be wrong 4 out of three people have trouble with fractions.
    5575 replied to the thread Walleye fishing on Missouri?.
    Fished the river friday until the wind came up, allot of 15-17 in fish. Decided to change things up Saturday because of all the boats...
    Not sure
    5575 reacted to Kurtr's post in the thread Good old days with Like Like.
    Watched Where the red fern grows last night. Movie holds up over the test of time. I still want those redbones from when i was 8 the...
  • P
    PrairieGhost replied to the thread Riddle Me This......
    Or it could be 20 quartes, or 5 gallons. Or it coukd be 40 pounds of anything.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Bottom