Latest activity

• Rowdie
    Rowdie replied to the thread Driveway replacement.
    The only thing I don't like about the millings is they don't snow blow worth a shit. I was thinking of having oil put on them. They...
  • Rowdie
    Rowdie reacted to Retired Educator's post in the thread So what is this? with Like Like.
    Was employed at a school for 30+ years. One fall after I had retired I went to the first VB game of the season. During a break I went to...
  • Z
    zoops added the media item 1713364783203.png to Pics.
    1713364783203.png
  • Z
    zoops replied to the thread Driveway replacement.
    From strata in Bismarck last June...
    • 1713364783203.png
    1850reata reacted to Jigaman's post in the thread So what is this? with Like Like.
    I inadvertently took a absolutely vile shit in the women's bathroom of the DL Hardee's (the old one before it burnt down) after a long...
  • Shockwave
    Shockwave reacted to NDSportsman's post in the thread Driveway replacement with Haha Haha.
    Asphalt driveway? Dude you don't live out in the country if you have an asphalt driveway. :LOL: Seriously though tear that shit out...
  • BDub
    BDub reacted to Maddog's post in the thread Good old days with Like Like.
  • BDub
    BDub reacted to Kurtr's post in the thread Good old days with Like Like.
    I just like dogs. Nothing to do with fucking politics nothing.
  • johnr
    johnr reacted to Zogman's post in the thread Elk & Moose lottery complete with Haha Haha.
    It is called LUCK. Some are just NOT LUCKY. ie Four of us go to the VFW every Wednesday at 2:30 have two drinks and throw money at the...
  • F
    fishngolf reacted to ndfinfan's post in the thread Battery powered lawn mowers with Like Like.
    I've had a Black&Decker for 3 years now. Came with 2 batteries, can get entire yard cut with both batts long as grass not real long or...
  • johnr
    johnr replied to the thread Rain.
    Anyone have amounts for Dickinson? Grass is looking nice already
  • Obi-Wan
    Obi-Wan reacted to Retired Educator's post in the thread So what is this? with Like Like.
    Was employed at a school for 30+ years. One fall after I had retired I went to the first VB game of the season. During a break I went to...
  • johnr
    johnr replied to the thread Driveway replacement.
    And make sure the concrete guy uses rebar, and puts a 4 inch or more slab down. Sometimes you get a company that says you don't need...
  • Obi-Wan
    Obi-Wan replied to the thread Driveway replacement.
    On old concrete guy i know had a rule that he would charge 2 1/2 to 3 times the cost of the concrete for a project. I can tell you...
  • johnr
    johnr reacted to Retired Educator's post in the thread So what is this? with Haha Haha.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Bottom