Latest activity

• Lycanthrope
    Lycanthrope replied to the thread Smoke Bombs for pest control.
    These were made using 1 part sulfur to 4 parts potassium nitrate to 6 parts sugar. Heated in a stove until melted and poured onto a...
    • 1000004456.jpg
  • Average_NDA_Member
    Average_NDA_Member replied to the thread Tammy Miller.
    Hear hear brother no game laws no regulation no one tellin me what we can or cant do n I promise we all get big bucks n big eyes I...
  • Kurtr
    Kurtr replied to the thread Tammy Miller.
    @Average_NDA_Member for gov bringing common sense NDA values. Getting rid of those stupid liberals and dumb ass biologist
  • Lycanthrope
    Ive had some mole problems at my land and Im hoping this is an effective tactic to eliminate them. Plus, who doesnt like making...
    • SmokeB ingredients.JPG
  • I
    ice head reacted to Skeeter's post in the thread Big Muddy with Like Like.
    Fuck the media!!! Keep them out!!! The ones that are into hunting and fishing know what’s going on. What a way to ruin something by...
  • R
    Ruttin reacted to johnr's post in the thread No Mow May with Like Like.
    I have already mowed twice, love a nice green lawn, and burning fossil fuels is awesome
  • F
    Fly Carpin replied to the thread Tailrace trout.
    Hell yes. When the smelt are getting entrained and coming through heavy, you can drift a smelt colored streamer on a sink tip line. I...
  • Kurtr
    Kurtr replied to the thread No Mow May.
    USA is the best except for our stupid obsession with lawns. Maybe my hatred comes from push mowing an acre when i was a kid.
  • B
    Bauer reacted to johnr's post in the thread No Mow May with Like Like.
    I have already mowed twice, love a nice green lawn, and burning fossil fuels is awesome
  • F
    Fly Carpin reacted to Traxion's post in the thread Kristi Noem Dog Killer with Like Like.
    The best line I’ve read was this- Unfortunately, sometimes to be a hero you have to shoot the dog. But you forever become the villain...
  • Kurtr
    Kurtr replied to the thread Kristi Noem Dog Killer.
    Well being im from that neck of the woods. City slicker is subjective because I consider her that vs normal Sd people but less than...
  • F
    Fly Carpin reacted to johnr's post in the thread Kristi Noem Dog Killer with Like Like.
    Buddy Jeff was the go to for putting a dog down, he put down quite a few over the years. He has put his own down, friends, etc. Not that...
  • Davey Crockett
    Davey Crockett reacted to Colt45's post in the thread Kristi Noem Dog Killer with Like Like.
    Noem is trying to sell books. I'd be willing to bet that a lot of what dems and liberals put in their books never happened, but they're...
  • tikkalover
    tikkalover reacted to johnr's post in the thread No Mow May with Like Like.
  • Obi-Wan
    Obi-Wan replied to the thread Big Muddy.
    Worst thing someone can do is tell another their location of fishing honey hole or favorite hunting spot.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Bottom