2024 nfl playoffs

Super bowl champion

• Total voters

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
yuck..to each their own. knock yourself out listening to what you care to listen to. Doesn't matter to me, as long as you don't want to cancel those of us that want to listen to what we prefer to listen to.
Nope. Freedom to listen to what ever you want is a great thing. Other than the stupid packers song they play when they score. I would sign a petition to ban that.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
You talking about Queen and the fat girl song.
Yes, and the inspiration for that musical genius.
It involves a colored fella, a big boned white chick, and the single motherhood that was the result of the indiscretions of the moment. However the miscue of the lyric was rocking world, as the rapping world had yet to take foot.

Its pretty well spelled out in most cities and less discrete as our time moves on.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nope. Freedom to listen to what ever you want is a great thing. Other than the stupid packers song they play when they score. I would sign a petition to ban that.
I would also sign a petition a thousand times to ditch the Atlanta Braves,Chiefs, and numerous others tomahawk chop chant. That makes me f*cking sick, can't take it. Everyone forced to get rid of all the Indian names, why not be rid of the chant.

Zogman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would also sign a petition a thousand times to ditch the Atlanta Braves,Chiefs, and numerous others tomahawk chop chant. That makes me f*cking sick, can't take it. Everyone forced to get rid of all the Indian names, why not be rid of the chant.
How are you going to keep that from happening??? I would be interested in your workable solution.

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Well ole snow picked chiefs with a chunk of change down and over 47.5 , missed halftime show... joke 2nd quarter better,and another nfl tie close... less than 2 minutes in ot tv off till am when bookie called with my winnings...lol missed kc end zone finish... at east we didnt have to choke on a black national anthem.49ers QB looking sharp

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well ole snow picked chiefs with a chunk of change down and over 47.5 , missed halftime show... joke 2nd quarter better,and another nfl tie close... less than 2 minutes in ot tv off till am when bookie called with my winnings...lol missed kc end zone finish... at east we didnt have to choke on a black national anthem.49ers QB looking sharp
Well, it seems we did have to choke on it....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/new...S&cvid=e28da700673643af9e71aca8dc7140e7&ei=22

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
How are you going to keep that from happening??? I would be interested in your workable solution.
Don't know but I certainly would be on board if it could happen. I have heard it at some games that neither team were even affiliated with any tribes. Can't think of specifics right now, I know it was a baseball game though.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
How in the world do they decide on such a specific amount? And how dare they fine a Chiefs player?!?
1708406419248.png

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 191
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 146
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93