Active Shooter on Youtube Property

H82bogey

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just saw a newsflash that there is an active shooter at the youtube business office. I thought that was a gun free zone in California? I can't believe someone would violate a gun free zone like that!!

I do hope that nobody but the shooter gets hurt, but when will people realize that the only way to stop a shooter is with another gun?

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just read where they believe it was a woman shooter and she has since killed herself after shooting 4-5 others. Will see how accurate this is in a few hours.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh goody a left wing bitch screaming discrimination and pushing her Peta agenda!

This a quote from her.....I guess that it's only animals that matter after all and not humans.

[FONT=&quot]“I chose ‘Peace Thunder’ because veganism is not just a diet, it’s a belief that affects all stages of life such as relationship with animals, people, nature and daily choices. Abusing and killing any sentient being is wrong no matter if that sentient being is a human or a dog or a sheep. A vegan lifestyle opposes cruelty to animals and also environmental pollution,” she said in that same interview with Vegan Idea World. “Livestock industry produces lots of harmful chemicals and waste that cause serious damage to the nature, plants and animals, including humans. Therefore adopting a vegan diet means adopting a peaceful lifestyle that harms no animals and does not pollute our planet.”[/FONT]

Nasim-Aghdam-1.jpg

Last edited:

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
shooter’s father warned cops that she might be contemplating just what she did

sound familiar?

derp.... but more gun laws

this crap is starting to sound deep state

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Therefore adopting a vegan diet means adopting a peaceful lifestyle

Staggering irony.

guywhofishes said:
shooter’s father warned cops that she might be contemplating just what she did

sound familiar?

derp.... but more gun laws

this crap is starting to sound deep state

I'd love to be able to disagree, but I can't.

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ah..let me get this straight, mad because she thinks she's getting the shaft by youtube, goes shoots 3 people, then off herself??????
I think this goes beyond being mad at youtube if you gonna off yourself in the process. Guess she didn't like her life and didn't value life that much is all I can think of. I think all the stuff about being a vegan and animal lover etc etc was smoke and mirriors, think this was more about being validated as a person, she wasn't acheiving the goal of being miss popular on youtube.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
You can't tell me that one half trained person and a shit pistol with a half a clue couldn't have taken her out.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
The little bit I heard about it on the radio it sounds like just another person blaming others because they weren't just handed whatever they want. She wanted to be "rich and youtube famous" but that wasn't happening and it obviously can't be her fault so it must be everyone else. If she was mentally unstable I wonder if she had been on any meds and if so what were they? I bet there will be plenty of talk about firearms but if there is any prescription medication involved we surely will not hear about that.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Any bets on how fast this one disappears since she doesn't fit the liberal media stereotype and agenda.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Youtube is a bunch of content nazi's, sad to say but they probably deserve this...

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
She reminds me of Hela from the Avengers(watched movie with kids over Easter). I'd be scared of her without a gun. Yeesh!

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
doesn't this prove the fact that guns don't kill people, people kill people??? she walks into a building to kill unarmed people with a gun, and she's the only one dead... glad she got the last shot right...

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Youtube is a bunch of content nazi's, sad to say but they probably deserve this...

I very much disagree with this. Few people "Deserve" to get shot. This person allegedly shot these folks because they were there and working at a business she felt did her wrong. Not these people in particular, just the business did her wrong. I highly doubt these folks made any decisions on where her youtube channel was placed. Even if they were, does this justify shooting them? This is like shooting the girl at the McDonalds counter because you got onions on your burger when you didn't ask for them, got bad breath, and you think you didn't get a job because of it. This is a senseless pain filled event perpetrated by a psychotic and insane individual. My heart goes out to those injured in this tragic event and I pray for a rapid recovery for all involved.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 96
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33