Baltimore bridge collapse

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
No shit Kurt.
Come Kurt we all master our ships in some shape or form ---you automatically think i am not talking oahe and taking my boat under the bridge oh boy come on. Take a 35mph wind out of the more west than north come up to DL hwy 57 bridge and you have two boats fishing under the bridge couple more on the other side jigging plus shore fishers yes better have your rig line up correctly as (reverse is not an option) and shit together or get ready to get yelled at.

I can point to my scratches dents on my boat (i only have a few) and remember excactly how i fd up.

Was the ship directly on the shipping lane before he lost pwr? Maybe he was - i havent seen shit about that. If so imo its to close to the pillar.

It will come out in the lawsuit
If you had any i mean any little bit of clue you might be dangerous. Even comparing any thing you have done to this boat is pure and utter retardism. Also for the fact that the boat was not under power which is a problem and they were not trying to even go that way. Maybe try reading what happened before gracing everyone with your boat driving skills. I mean driving a boat that is 21' and weighs 2500 pounds has to be about the same as 958' 95000 ton boat. Maybe you were the captain of the titanic in a past life..................

Wally World

★★ Legendary Member
Gee! Wonder why the ship turned 45 degrees right before it hit the pillars? Normally, when a water craft loses power it goes straight in the direction it was in! But of course, as stated just hours after the crash by Biden and the experts, there was NO foul play. Probably even before they were on the ship! Amazing how fast they come up with their conclusion!

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Gee! Wonder why the ship turned 45 degrees right before it hit the pillars? Normally, when a water craft loses power it goes straight in the direction it was in! But of course, as stated just hours after the crash by Biden and the experts, there was NO foul play. Probably even before they were on the ship! Amazing how fast they come up with their conclusion!

They dropped the anchor. Mystery solved.......

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member

Yeah seems definitely off. I get shit happens and there could be reasons such as the anchor dragging may have turned the ship or they were able to get thrust for a couple of seconds and rudder was in the wrong direction etc. the whole thing is horrible I just find it hard to understand out of all that water they were able to hit a pier…like I said I get shit happens but just seems a little off… I like my conspiracy…it was hacked. Who knows though…probably never know the whole truth to it……I mean didn’t a Boeing whistle blower just kill himself the night before he was set to testify against them….crazy how that happens. No foul play there either….shit just happens.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wonder how much Ukraine is going to send us for this disaster, it would be in their best interest to keep us rolling the taxes at the ports.

Maybe biden can put some fatigues on and go on Ukraine TV and act like they owe us...

Average_NDA_Member

Hmmm nope ain’t no way this was a accident first of all runnin a ship ain’t hard I don’t care if takes years of training and expierience boats a boat tell ya what I’ll be damned if it’s any harder then dockin my sylvan tiller after a few bud heavys and oh they lost power and control huh hmmm little too convenient sorry my guess is he steered her up and killed the lights just to make trump look bad Kurt you just don’t get it do ya theres a bunch of us here that are ship captains pilots economists biologists economists you name it no we don’t have no liberal degrees or book learnin what we have is street smarts you see when you find a liberal conspiracey behind every last thing it makes you smart now I don’t know if you were on my list before but you sure are now

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
1089206978997649416.jpg

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you had any i mean any little bit of clue you might be dangerous. Even comparing any thing you have done to this boat is pure and utter retardism. Also for the fact that the boat was not under power which is a problem and they were not trying to even go that way. Maybe try reading what happened before gracing everyone with your boat driving skills. I mean driving a boat that is 21' and weighs 2500 pounds has to be about the same as 958' 95000 ton boat. Maybe you were the captain of the titanic in a past life..................
oh boy lets hold all ship captains as gods. Only one god in my book. Everybody has a job.

Let me know how the lawsuit goes.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Hmmm nope ain’t no way this was a accident first of all runnin a ship ain’t hard I don’t care if takes years of training and expierience boats a boat tell ya what I’ll be damned if it’s any harder then dockin my sylvan tiller after a few bud heavys and oh they lost power and control huh hmmm little too convenient sorry my guess is he steered her up and killed the lights just to make trump look bad Kurt you just don’t get it do ya theres a bunch of us here that are ship captains pilots economists biologists economists you name it no we don’t have no liberal degrees or book learnin what we have is street smarts you see when you find a liberal conspiracey behind every last thing it makes you smart now I don’t know if you were on my list before but you sure are now
Well dam..you think about it..there are probably alot of different people on this sight that have different degrees and insight into multiple areas of our economy..including biologists, economists, pilots, ship captains, ceo's, electricians, Computer programmers, welders etc....

Average_NDA_Member

Well dam..you think about it..there are probably alot of different people on this sight that have different degrees and insight into multiple areas of our economy..including biologists, economists, pilots, ship captains, ceo's, electricians, Computer programmers, welders etc....
Hmmm well you must be new here someone chimes in and claims to be an expert its our job to call them out for the lib that they are oh you spent your life studyin math and run a bank hmmm nope sorry don’t trust ya I can learn your job in one YouTube video matter of fact fester I can’t tell if yer in my side or not so I’m gonna take your words as disrespect

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I will bow to the wisdom. I still vote for @Average_NDA_Member to be the site enforcer.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
According to the timeline at 1:24 am the livestream camera shows the ship lights suddenly going off and on, at 1:24 am numerous audible alarms go off on the ship, at 1:26 am the ship lights go off again and the ship drifts to the right toward the bridges main center columns. At 1:27:04 the ship drops it anchor. at 1:29:33 the ship hits the bridge. The ship was traveling at 8 MPH which is 704 feet per minute. In 2.5 minutes the ship would travel approx. 1750 feet. At a 7 to 1 anchor line ratio at 50 foot depth it would take 350 feet of anchor line to hook up and stop the ship

It is the same, they are all a bunch of little crybaby wussies!
Don’t know the exact time and unless you were on the boat you are making shit up. Do you not have a life how do you have this much time to analyze this shit.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll just say this. Ship is impounded and inspected by Pete. If there is any sign of negligent maintenance they should be able to find it all. Loss of power immediately reverts to a backup generation that is running within one second. Electrical? Follow every single connection and wire to identify the causation. Maybe even freeze assets of said underwriter and, likely, co-insurer.

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll just say this. Ship is impounded and inspected by Pete. If there is any sign of negligent maintenance they should be able to find it all. Loss of power immediately reverts to a backup generation that is running within one second. Electrical? Follow every single connection and wire to identify the causation. Maybe even freeze assets of said underwriter and, likely, co-insurer.
Who's Pete? Who does he work for?? Why should we trust him??? :LOL:

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wonder if Pete and Joe's bank account will be getting a fairly nice deposit? :unsure:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 88
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33