big 3 drawing

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Happened to me once. Didn't include my SSN. They called and corrected the app. It's called good customer service. Not common with government agencies, and it does take longer to get things ready.
No offense but if you're too stupid to get your app completed then I'm not sure I want you in the field carrying a firearm. They shouldn't be wasting everyone elses time worrying about getting a few more idiots into the drawing. Eff them!

Everything is supposed to be done online. It should be setup to not except an app if it's not completed. Once the deadline comes it shouldn't take more then a few days to run the lottery and get the results out. Absolutely no reason it should still be taking weeks let alone months!

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just got an email that i was denied for Moose. Hopefully that means i have one coming saying successful for elk.

ndkid70

Founding Member
Founding Member
The results are coming out now...I was unsuccessful again....guess there will be more time for deer and goose hunting this fall.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Let me be the first to say out loud what most are saying under their breath FUCK, FUCK, ?

Moose - Unsuccessful
Elk - Unsuccessful
Big Horn - Pending

Nothing for me or my son

Last edited:

H82bogey

Founding Member
Founding Member
No moose or elk for this guy. Guess I get to use more vacation time on the water.

love2hunt

Founding Member
Founding Member
I got denied for a anterless elk tag... figured if i applied for a cow i'd get one but i can't even draw that.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 144
  • This month: 143
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 51