Clowns

ShootnBlanks

Founding Member
Founding Member
Seriously. Wtf is up with the clown crap? Now a sighting in West Fargo? I'm glad I live in a rural area away from stuff like this. I see a clown around my place and it's the last time that F makes an appearance anywhere...

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
th

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have battled with clownaphobia my entire life, this isn't GD helping.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
One of these "clowns" are going to end up dead one day in the near future. Too many of these nuts doing this. Some are doing it for laughs others who in the hell knows but it can be scary as hell. If one came at me or my family i know what i would do.
Most of the ones we have seen pics of have been with a scary mask and not the Bozo the clown look.
Sumbitches think they are funny well i don't!

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've been amazed at how many trained, seasoned, and ready clown hunters that have apparently been walking amongst us all this time.#toughguytalk That being said, for a place(NDA) where we talk guns and hunting most of the time I haven't seen one guy come forward as the great "Just wait til I see one" clown killer. Proud of you guys.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've been amazed at how many trained, seasoned, and ready clown hunters that have apparently been walking amongst us all this time.#toughguytalk That being said, for a place(NDA) where we talk guns and hunting most of the time I haven't seen one guy come forward as the great "Just wait til I see one" clown killer. Proud of you guys.

Just wait 'till I see one......Bozo or not, here I come.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I put these guys in the same category as mimes. Stay at least arms length away from me and my family or you will have to redo your face paint. NOT a fan.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
Heard yesterday (Sunday) that one was walking down Medora Ave. in Bismarck Saturday night around 11:30. These idiots are going to keep messing around until someone does something to one of them. Man seeing one of these "clowns" at night would get the old heart a pumpin'.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wouldn't wear a clown costume on halloween this year let alone any other time.

huntinforfish

Founding Member
Founding Member
I personally think it is funny how bent out of shape people get over this. Unless they trespass or attempt to harm you, what is the big deal? If on public property and not harming anyone, I don't have an issue I guess. Would be fun to be a scary clown this Halloween and just roam the sidewalks in town walking slow, not talking, just walking. Bet there would be some interesting encounters... #clownlivesmatter#dontbesouptight#clowningaround

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
some are walking around with real butcher knives, etc.

that's terrorizing and should get fines and a night in jail IMO

huntinforfish

Founding Member
Founding Member
I do not condone clowns carrying weapons in public. I was not aware guy. The pics I have seen from the cities here have looked harmless.

- - - Updated - - -

95%+ probably nothing but good intentions, but ruined by the few jack wagons who take it too far.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 96
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33