Clowns

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/10/09/clown-butcher-knife-crookston/

- - - Updated - - -

A 15-year-old wearing a clown costume and mask was arrested Saturday night in Crookston after police found a "large kitchen/butcher style" knife on him. That came after Crookston police responded to the Taco John's at 8:30 p.m. for a report of an 11-year-old who had been chased by three or four people, one of whom was dressed as a clown, according to a news release.

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
On the bright side maybe this will spark interest and they'll make anouther Attack of the killer clowns movie!

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've seen and read enough Stephen King movies/books to impart in me, just a little healthy fear of Pennywise (or Bob Gray). I'd just stroll the other way, if at all possible.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
SO, I am not allowed to carry a butcher knife? or just when my attire is clownish... Personally I am not afraid of clowns, and am not looking to shoot a clown anymore than I am looking to shoot anyone else...

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
SO, I am not allowed to carry a butcher knife? or just when my attire is clownish... Personally I am not afraid of clowns, and am not looking to shoot a clown anymore than I am looking to shoot anyone else...

It was the chasing people with the butcher knife that they generally from upon.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
So if I'm trimming radishes and those darn kids walk on my lawn.. put down the knife? got it, whew.. being a curmudgeon is hard

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sooner, or later, some clown is going to get the attention they seek.

And it will be regrettable for all involved.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
This is not going to stop until some BoZo is 10 toes up in someone's yard, and then the justice system decides who is the real clown.

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
my attempt at a theory... so a dumbass group started creep’in people out in a populated area…maybe they have a clown fetish, maybe they were kicked out of the ICP who knows…but thanks to social media this creepy clown thing gains momentum. Now kids who think they are cool (but not), or bullies or just plain messed up kids are attempting to make this viral and get attention….maybe scary few kids in the meantime…because now it’s the “in” thing to do. Problem is not only are attention staved social media babies trying this but real honest to god whack job psychos with the most ill intentions for children. Reported kidnappings and molestations have been reported around the country…so you have punk-ass kids or chronic psychotics wearing these costumes...either way it really shows how the complete lack of common sense has fled our country and most of its youth.
And yes there is no way this situation ends well…

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
[video]https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1941294/prankster-dressed-as-killer-clown-gets-hit-with-a-bottle-after-jumping-out-and-scaring-shoppers-in-london/[/video]

Last edited:

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
my attempt at a theory... so a dumbass group started creep’in people out in a populated area…maybe they have a clown fetish, maybe they were kicked out of the ICP who knows…but thanks to social media this creepy clown thing gains momentum. Now kids who think they are cool (but not), or bullies or just plain messed up kids are attempting to make this viral and get attention….maybe scary few kids in the meantime…because now it’s the “in” thing to do. Problem is not only are attention staved social media babies trying this but real honest to god whack job psychos with the most ill intentions for children. Reported kidnappings and molestations have been reported around the country…so you have punk-ass kids or chronic psychotics wearing these costumes...either way it really shows how the complete lack of common sense has fled our country and most of its youth.
And yes there is no way this situation ends well…

search 'killer clown prank' on YouTube, it's been around for years.

- - - Updated - - -

[video]https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1941294/prankster-dressed-as-killer-clown-gets-hit-with-a-bottle-after-jumping-out-and-scaring-shoppers-in-london/[/video]

lol!

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
search 'killer clown prank' on YouTube, it's been around for years.

yes... but the stupidity of today's youth and the spread of social media has escalated this to new heights ... kids are getting and using technology at a younger and younger age and social media is getting to be more of a staple in their lives...even five years ago where was snap chat? when the "killer clown prank" started gaining ground years ago ... it was staged youtube events where at that time most of the population was still in their homes watching it on there desktop computer...cell phones were still cell phones and not mini tablets and walking computers...

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
14725519_588192274707366_2561350874786752604_n.jpg

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
More good clown stuff please. I got nothing

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month