Country Music

NPO_Aaron

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm looking for some new tunes, who is your favorites?

Right now I'm digging hard on Colter Wall and Tyler Childers.

Jigaman

Founding Member
Founding Member
not necessarily new but I've been listening to the following a lot lately: Sturgil Simpson, Whitey Morgan and the 78's, Eric Strickland and the B sides, Cody Jinks, Whiskey Myers, Jarrod Birmingham, Turnpike Troubadours, Matt Mason, and of course Waylon GD Jennings.

LOV2HNT

Founding Member
Founding Member
not necessarily new but I've been listening to the following a lot lately: Sturgil Simpson, Whitey Morgan and the 78's, Eric Strickland and the B sides, Cody Jinks, Whiskey Myers, Jarrod Birmingham, Turnpike Troubadours, Matt Mason, and of course Waylon GD Jennings.

These are great bands, have been listening to them for years. The other one I would add is Ryan Bingham.
I'll have to check out some of the others you listed.

NDHick

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ditto on Hank 3. Kick ass country and can sound like his grandfather when he wants to. Also Jon Pardi, Luke Combs, Jamey Johnson, & Aaron Lewis. Can't stand most of the stuff played on the radio!! I tell my daughters if they don't have a steel guitar it ain't real country it's just pop with a twang.

dsharp83

Founding Member
Founding Member

all great
add Paul Cauthen
Jompson brothers
the Steel Woods
Randy Rogers band
:;:rockit

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Blackhawk and more Blackhawk sprinkled with a little Justin Moore, Brooks n Dunn, Jamey j, Conway, and Aaron Lewis.
Neil y and Neil d are my favs but not really country at all.

Twitch

Founding Member
Founding Member
Don’t know how I’d catagorize his stuff, blues/country/southern rock I guess but Jason Isbell is a pretty good listen.

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
There hasn’t been a decent country song since the early nineties, after that it is all tractor rap shit. Aaron Lewis is about as country as Nancy Piglosi.

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
There hasn’t been a decent country song since the early nineties, after that it is all tractor rap shit. Aaron Lewis is about as country as Nancy Piglosi.
5EE73A1A-A3A0-4730-AD2E-12B45ECC2245.jpg6178357D-5A76-462B-A14C-4A0F90DBF891.jpg
Idk, there's a lot of God and gun loving tunes in there.. "God's country" by Blake live at the awards doesn't get old on me neither.

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
i love playing (and listening to) it all... when it gets too hot for 1 guitar, i grab the next 1... :cool:

pretty cool that i can go from modern country to metallica or acdc without changing guitars or much on the amp settings...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 147
  • This month: 144
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 55
  • This month: 51