Devils Lake Ice Fishing

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Disclaimer: Keokuk is watchful fox , Wa mato is snow bear. Are you catching anything Lunker ?

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'd settle for that, Better than skunked or crow. Must be a bugger out there if the wind is blowing as bad as what the maps show.

camoman

Founding Member
Founding Member
What is travel like on the lakes currently? A few buddies and myself are planning to make a trip up beginning of next week (Mar 12-14) and wondering if we can get around with UTV (wheels) or we should be getting sleds ready to go. Appreciate any input guys.

8andcounting

Founding Member
Founding Member
What is travel like on the lakes currently? A few buddies and myself are planning to make a trip up beginning of next week (Mar 12-14) and wondering if we can get around with UTV (wheels) or we should be getting sleds ready to go. Appreciate any input guys.

As of right now you can drive a pickup anywhere . But after this snow coming next few days that could change

camoman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anybody with some last tips? On my way to the lake for a few days, never fished it through the ice. Hope to have a little luck or manufacture some of my own.

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
You can get around in a truck but you'll get stuck a few times. Some spots have quite a bit of water under the snow.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 174
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 58
  • This month: 56